hawkeye ✧ open

"Hawkeye has as sister?" An anchor woman speaks from the television set, and a look of pure confusion washes over Kate's features. She'd thought she'd been sneakier than that, but apparently the paparazzi had gotten a shot for the news.

"It was spotted that a woman wearing purple, and shooting a bow was seen giving back up to none other than Tony Stark on a mission. Would this mean there's a new addition to the team?"

A phone buzzed from its place on a wooden table, but the number that flashed across the screen was blocked. A blocked number meant one thing in Kate's mind: a mission.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Suit up," was all she received from a gruff voice, the voice of Nick Fury.

"Don't you want to buy me dinner first?"

He sighed and you could almost hear him roll his eyes, "just be here, and stop hanging out with your brother so much, you're beginning to sound just like him."

She laughed, hung up, and grabbed whatever weapons she could get her hands on. She smiled as she realized she would have to call Tony and tell him the big news.

•••

this could be set in age of ultron, but i think you should set it in civil war. her love interest could either be wanda, pietro, bucky, or the black panther.