Melt My Cold Heart~ SkyLox

It'll be my first time to write a kissing scene....

*cringing* FUDGE IT I'LL START

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

[2 years prior]

He left.

He just left without saying goodbye.

I cried in my gloomy bedroom, the light and color seeming to fade away from this world.

What have I done to him to deserve this?

If I did something then why can't he just tell me?

I attempted to wipe away my tears but, stubborn as they are, they came out of my eyes more.

I've learned my lesson.

I won't let anyone to be my friend, let alone my best friend, from now on.

[Present time]

"'Girl Suicides Because of Friend's Death', huh?" I muttered as I read the headline of the news. It didn't really affect me one bit. I've been cold and quiet ever since that day.

If not for him.....

I shook my head, trying to get rid of those thoughts.

After a while, I decided to get out of the house. I didn't bother to change my clothes.

When I got out, I was greeted by a light breeze. Some of my hair hit my covered eye but luckily, I shutted it just in time.

I closed the front door and walked casually on the sidewalk. There are very few to no cars passing by, and very few people were out at this hour. It's seems lonely, but to me, I felt pleased.

I took light steps without care of the world. It's as though someone suggested me to walk in such a paradise. That's where thoughts started to invade my head. Worse, they're mostly about him.

I wonder how he's doing by this time.

Is he just sitting somewhere? Doing something stupid as usual?