Confessions/Part 2(Kwon Ji Yong)

The sky opened up and it began to rain outside. Not just any kind of rain but the kind of rain that raged down in thick sheets. Thunder rumbled in the background and raindrops steadily bounced against the windows in a sticato rythem. We stared at each other acrossed the room as I searched her beautiful green eyes to see any hint of wavering from her confessions. My heart wanted to trust her so bad it raced in my cheast and my mind wanted to rationalize everything about her lies. It was then that I reliesed that if Fabian Shelton was telling me the truth it was already too late. I was already in love with her. The heartbreak I would experience if she was lying about her martial status, or playing me for my money would probably undo me. She would be the one that would make me go crazy. I didn't care that she told me she was bad for me. I was already aware of the damage she could do if I couldn't have her. I didn't want her to leave; she was my solace no matter what Fabian claimed she had done. Hell I would buy the man five motorcycles and pay him the money back with interest to make him leave her alone. The whole ordeal was making me feel desperate , out of control.

"Don't say things like that if you don't mean them. If your not being honest about that, it's a lie I can't bare." I said grasping her arms shaking her.

She looked at me with hurt confusion. "Say things like what?"

"You said you're in love with me."

Her pale cheeks went bright pink and she shyly averted her emerald eyes looking down.

" I am, saranghea Ji Yong." She said in accented American in her Korean word. I felt a huge smile on my face feeling a warmth wash over me that the first Korean word I had ever heard her say was to tell me she loved me.

I broke into happy laughter pulling her to me, "Saranghea!" I began to place soft little kisses over her cheeks and the tip of her nose as I held her close.

"What about Kiko?" She said quietly her voice breaking slightly and I immediately stopped to listen to her.

Why was she dropping the Kiko bomb again? "What do you mean?"

"I saw you guys on t.v at the fashion show. Look I'm not mad, it's not like we were together or anything." She tucked her copper strands behind her ear as she swallowed. Her eyes betrayed her the most though showing a deep sadness.

I hugged her tightly speaking into her ear, "Judith listen to me." I paused making sure I had her undivided attention. "Kiko and I are over, we have been for a while now. I want nothing to do with her. She wants me back and that's why she pulled that stunt at the fashion show. She will probably continue to try shit like that. But I want to be with you, and only you. So please stop worrying about her."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her down with me so we sat next to each other. "So you've never been married or engaged?"

"No. Never...you're the first guy I have been with in five years." She said quietly. "Why do you keep asking me that?"

 "Why do you keep asking me that?"