chapter....... idk

I wake up to my horrible alarm clock. I swear whoever made alarm clocks is gonna pay !!!! I do my normal routine.shower,lotion, undies, and bra. I don't have to train today so I get comfy. I out on a black tank top,black and red checkered button up shirt, light blue jeans that r ripped at the knees ,and my black convers. I leave my hair down ,do my eye wing makeup,and some red lip gloss . I dress the way u want,u dress the way u want and nobody fights.

Ivleavw my apartment and go to the mall. I was gonna buy some new shoes,t-shirts, pants,and other girl stuff. (Sorry I had to. I didn't know I'd any boys r reading this .)

I go into forever 21 and buy me some make-up. I leave and go into h&m buy the rest of my stuff. Then I enter the I hate the most. Victoria's secret. I buy my under garments and leave. Well I actually run. I then bulb into a wall. Or so I thought.

I was gonna stop her but since I love u guys I was like this ain't fair.

I look up and see that I bumb into four
Four/TRIS/other

Hey-4

Wassup-t

The ceiling and then some clouds and then they sky....-4

He didn't finish cuz I cut him off.

Y do people keep saying that???!!!-t

(Divergent quote!!!!! Sorry she don't have a gun tho.)

Idk-4

Uuuggghhhh! - t

My stomach grumbles signaling that in hungry and that it wants food. I blush and four looks at me.

Hungry eh?-4

Nah-t

My stomach grumbles again. Ugh how much I hate it right now.

Looks like your stomach says different. C'mon I'll take and pay for u-4

Ok. I want food. I we r there yet?!-t

Nope-4

I ask that same question every 10 seconds and get the same answer.

R we there now?-t

YES!-4