Little Bit Of Truth

Alice's POV

Josh deserves so much more. He's a good guy, he's a bit of a twat but still, he deserves happiness. On the outside he usually comes across as either a pretty happy guy but other times you can see how introverted and broken he really is. It's pretty sad, he always expects the world and is let down when that's not what he gets; I don't mean it in a bad way, I love him more than anything. He has a thing where when he thinks he's in love, he gets slightly too involved then ends up broken when it doesn't work out, pair that with a problematic childhood and low self esteem then we have Josh.
Putting Max aside, Josh is the best thing to happen to me. I met him before I met the rest of the band, they were only just getting started then anyway but he introduced me to Max. First date in nandos. Second date in nandos. Third date at Josh's house actually, that's when we actually got together thanks to Josh's expert wingman skills.
I've known that Josh was gay since we first met, he's not a 'flamboyant' gay but it was pretty much the first thing he told me. "Hey I'm Josh, I'm gay" well, not quite like that but not too far off. He's always been there for me when no one else was, he was my first friend. It's sad that he can't keep a relationship because if he was straight then I feel like I would be marrying him instead, I'm not saying that Max is second best, Max is the cutest, sweetest little ball of happiness, I wouldn't trade him for.. Much. He'd probably trade me for chicken and a date with Matt.

"Alice, did you get me a shirt?"
"Yes I did, you needy twat"
"Uh thanks." Josh put the shirt on "I can't remember why we're friends?"
"Because you love me and you're taking me on a date today, when are we leaving?"
"In a minute, I'll drive"
"I don't know if I trust you to drive"
"I'm not as stupid as you think I am"
"Okay, come on then"

We went to a few shops, neither of us bought much but Josh got a few things for the stag. Somehow, we had ended up being hipsters in the window seats of Starbucks.
"So what's happening at the stag?"
"Josh. I've told you so many times."
"Tell me again"
"Well for the other lads it'll be nandos, walking and camping. For you and Oli it will be bum fun in the sex tent"
"I don't even know him"
"You'll probably fuck him though"
"Nah you know I'm not like that"
I could tell that I had kind of upset him, unintentionally of course.
"Of course not, sorry"
"Don't worry about it, do you want to get more drinks?"

Josh's POV
'I'm not like that' not normally but fucking hell have you seen him. Let's just say, I've got real big plans and such bad thoughts.

A/N I know. It's short. And shit. And I haven't updated for ages, I know fuck off.