Anima (Hui Pentagon)

So um yesterday I saw a dream about Hui and it's like the first time I dream about an idol.I had already written this story but then decided that it actually suits him so yeah here it is.

This is actually a story I thought about making into a manga but since I'm not a mangaka(*crosses hands*I hope I will some day) I decided to write this.So well it's actually pretty much sci-fi.I hope you will like this.

Lets start hehe.^___^

"Hey mom.Mom!Crap."The strong sound of the air along with my loud voice.A very familiar concerto the last days."Mom are you okay?Please let me in...or at least talk to me."Trying hard to calm myself,to make my mother calm down too.She's closing herself in the bathroom too often lately.I'm not sure if it's because she needs time to think or because she's having a problem with the baby growing in her.Maybe both.

The door opened and she showed me a weak smile."I'm fine.I just needed to throw some water on my face."She said and started walking towards the kitchen with me following her.The sound of the loud air along with the rain is getting louder.I wish I had the money to fix the broken window on the kitchen's wall.The tape all over it just prevents the light to come in but not the sounds and the cold.

"Mom if you have any problem you should tell me.I want to help."I sat on the chair with the almost broken leg and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"I'm fine.It's the same as when I was pregnant with you.I'm getting dizzy sometimes and need some clean water to open my eyes again.Don't worry Hui."She is talking sincerely that's what I'm only sure about.

She started preparing dinner but I told her to eat from my plate too.She needs food and in our situation it's better this way.I sometimes wish I could go to the army so she wouldn't worry about me but thinking it again it's probably worse.From the day that war started our life has been screwed.It's been almost two years now.

"Hui I need you to do an errand."She said as she is cleaning the dishes.I stood up right away and hurried to walk towards her.I slowly got my gun from behind my back and put it on her pocket carefully.

"There's no need for that.I can protect myself alone."She muttered and I frowned my eyebrows.The same old song.If she could protect herself she wouldn't be pregnant now.Not that it's her fault but I can't help thinking that if something happens I won't be able to protect her.

"Just tell me what you need me to do and shut up."I said playfully to brighten up the mood and she chuckled.

"Go at Mrs Jeon's and buy a loaf of bread and two tomatoes.Then you can tell your friend Wooseok to come.Don't worry about bothering me,I need sleep so I'll leave you two alone."I frowned at first but couldn't keep my smile hidden.Wooseok's been back from the army and I have seen him only once.A not so nice memory.Looking at my friend with both my eyes while he's looking at me with only one.

"I'll be back real quick."I kissed her forehead and the same moment I heard the sound of guns shooting.Gunshots under the downpour. It seems to be from quite far away but it's getting closer and closer."Mom go hide at my bedroom."I held both her shoulders and her eyes widened.

"Don't go outside.Not now.It's dangerous.Who knows who could be shooting out there."She seems so worried maybe more than I am.I'm not worried about me though.She and my brother or sister growing in her is all I care about.

"I'll be careful mom."I wore my hoodie which was laying on the couch in the living room and after putting some money in my jeans pocket I walked towards the door.I looked back and none is there anymore.My mom went in my bedroom.Nice.I didn't want to fight with her about this.It's the best time to go out now.I might find some not used bullets for my gun or even other things that I might need.I need my mother safe first of all.