Chapter 2:Decisions.

I was at the beach yesterday and had some time to write this chapter so here it is.

Let's start hehe.

"Where the heck are you taking me to?"I asked all annoyed because of their secrecy.Soul said that I need to go to some guy called Yeone to get me checked about some kind of powers I need to awaken and I swear I was never more confused in my whole life.

What kind of powers are they talking about?Maybe they got crazy because of the war or are all in drugs.But I can't just start running to escape from here.Sophia is faster and stronger than me and there's also my mom who's somewhere with that girl,Sibby.I hope she really takes care of her but I'm not really sure.

Since war happened everything changed.Our way of life and our way of thinking more than anything.You can't trust anyone.Especially people you just met.But I guess I'm the only dumphead to still follow a strangely strong girl when I just met her.Not that I had a choice when she was pointing a gun at me.I can't leave my mom alone in this world.

"Seriously where are we-?"Sophia hit my back to make me walk faster and stopped me from talking.After some seconds walking in the hallways of this huge secret labor we stopped in front of a huge door.It's like these doors that close and you can't open them with bare hands.I don't like this.Nope.

She pushed a button on the wall which is probably a bell and after a second the door opened.Slowly at first,then fast.In the hallway we are at,the light is barely strong so when the room behind the tall doors appeared I couldn't keep my eyes open.So much light in there.

When I could see clearly I realized that this looked exactly like every hospital's room from before the war.But with some extremely modern technology.

"Good morning!"A tall guy having a huge smile-with such white and straight teeth-jumped right in front of me and I almost screamed while making a step backwards.

"Yeone don't scare the new guy."Sophia said and Yeone laughed a little.

"Nice to meet you...new guy.I'm Yeone.The doctor here."Yeone gave me his hand and I gave him mine to greet him.

"I'm Hui."I said after thinking it a little.As bright as this guy seems the whole atmosphere in this lab is crazy so I can't just trust his smile and his handsome face.The most doctors are old men with glasses.How did he come to be young and handsome like a model.Well I've seen more crazy things today so I'm not so surprised anymore...I think.

"So you don't know what his Anima is,right?"He asked Sophia and she nodded while crossing her arms on her chest.

"Soul orders.You need to find out Yeone."She leaned against a table with some computers and other things on it.

"Well...My dear Hui.Please sit here."He pointed his hand towards a big white chair-the one dentists have-and I tentatively did as he asked.After sitting on the chair I leaned my head back but still kept looking at both of them.I can't miss none of their moves.Anything could be a hint about my way out of here."This might hurt...quite a lot."He said while preparing something on one of the tables.I can't see his face but I hope he's joking.

I was about to talk when Sophia looked in my eyes and put her finger in front of her mouth,telling me to shut up.

Yeone turned around and I realized he's holding a needle.He approached me and stood next to me."Please try to keep calm.Remember that after I inject this to you...nothing is real.Everything is in your imagination and only."

"Why do I have to do this?"I asked frustrated of the whole situation.Why do they have to inject me?What is this Anima thing they're talking about?Why am I even here in the first place.

Remember Hui,your mother and sibling are safe.I told myself mentally.

"You will find out all about that real soon.Don't try to escape.There's no way.We need people like you and I guess you also want the war to stop,right?Do you want to protect the people you love Hui?"The doctor said without stopping staring in my eyes and I looked away only when he stopped.

"Of course I want to protect them.But how can I help when I don't know how to fight?They didn't even asked me to go to war.It's like I'm no one."I clenched my fists in anger with my one life and sighed after some seconds."What kind of powers did that woman,Soul,talked about?I don't understand a thing so how can I trust you?"I tried to stand up but Sophia appeared in front of my in less than a second and put me back on my place.

"If you let us inject you,you might become even stronger than I am.Or you might die from your own powers but...don't you want to at least try?You will be able to protect her and her child."Sophia said with a low but demanding tone.She's right.Right now I'm too weak to stop this tragedy.If their telling me the truth I'm gonna gain that power.If not then...what?

But I can't just sit down on my butt forever or run to keep myself safe.

Sophia did a step backwards to let me breath again because her grip on my shoulders was really tight.I looked at the needle with the liquid in the colour of the ice in it and gulped my saliva.

"Do it."I said.

I hope you liked it guys.

See you in the next chapter.^__^