Chapter One (prologue)

Adam's p.o.v

I was the alphas oldest and only son, my job is to grow strong and protect the pack when it's becomes mine.

In order for me to become the alpha I'm to find my mate and over power my father in a wolf fight when I believe I'm ready, but when my 18 birthday came and went and I did not find my mate we went to all the packs we knew but no luck. I had also never been able to shift, never had the chance to run free on all four legs.

I became sad and depressed, so I started to sleep around the pack and the others we visited for meetings. I was with the females mated, or not 17 to 25 I was with them all.

My father soon found out and there was a huge fight between us.

There was a pack meeting where the Alpha, Luna and the elders of the pack are to talk of my mistakes and hold my judgment, I was soon thrown from my pack, my family and the only home I knew.

I was going to be an alpha and now I'm 19 and the Ex Alpha of the Emblem pack, banned for being a sorry excuse of a son who can't shift and a man whore (as my father said) and useless alpha.

So now I am driving around going from job to job hoping to fine somewhere I can go, maybe a new pack but all I want my family back, but I know that am never going to get that...not unless I change myself entirely. But I can I do that? Do I want to?

-------------
End chapter one or the prologue for it's vary short