Reunion

Ohmygod It’s been so long! D: I’m so extremely sorry for not updating L I have a big, like, HUGE test coming up, it’s like 600 points. I can’t fail!

-----------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

It’s funny. I used to be so worthless to people… It wasn’t worth it for people to love me. It wasn’t worth it for people to be my friend. It wasn’t worth it to keep me alive. Well at least that’s what people thought.

But now, I’m priceless. Worthless and Priceless may sound the same, but they have opposite meanings. To be worthless is to be worth nothing, but to be priceless is to have no price, to be valuable.

It’s weird how quickly my life had transitioned from being worth nothing to worth something.

I didn’t like it.

People confuse me. If there’s something, maybe even the tiniest detail they don’t like about someone, they will outcast and hate that person, act as if they don’t exist.

It angers me. Even the slightest mistake could set someone off. Why are people so ignorant?

So angry?

The human race used to be hopeless to me, until I met Naruto. I knew he was different. He had the kind of heart to pursue and grasp his dreams. Nobody could bring him down.

Not even now.

Not even in the midst of war was Naruto discouraged. He carried on as if this were everyday life. He was happy, because I was with him. Bee was with him. He had his supports with him, every step of the way.

Without us, he probably would’ve crumbled. That’s the thing about Naruto. With his friends and family, he is the strongest person to ever walk on Earth. But if they weren’t there, he would be the opposite of who he is now.

Naruto’s strong, but not necessarily independent. He needs us to support him, or else he would collapse.

But he knows we’re there. We will always be there.

I frowned, all of the sudden sensing a pair of familiar chakras. I glanced at Naruto and Bee, who seemed to have also sensed it. They were only a few feet away, too.

The three of us leapt out of the trees and onto a dirt road, evidently landing in front of the pair emitting the chakra.

I glanced up at them, my eyes immediately widening.

“Itachi… Nagato!” Naruto and I said simultaneously.

“I never imagined I’d be seeing you two again, Naruto, Naruko…” Nagato spoke. He looked emaciated and pale, his hair snow white instead of its original scarlet red.

“You two sure have changed a lot…” He said, looking at us.

“We’re in control of our beasts now, this is our Jinchuuriki Chakra Mode!” I beamed.

Both Itachi’s and Nagato’s eyebrows shot up in surprise, Nagato’s being less dramatic.

“You both now command your Tailed Beasts?” Itachi asked, thoroughly shocked.

“They’re my student siblings. I must say I am not surprised.” The malnourished, dead-man added. His happy expression quickly faded, though.

“Have you overcome hatred yet?” He asked.

“Yes, of course. We went through so much…” I began.

“With mom and dad we made it through… We have to thank you all for it! It got us where we are now!” Naruto finished.

It seemed as if a light bulb went off in his head for a second. “Oh, right! I have a question to ask you.”

Right after Naruto spoke, something seemed to snap in the pair before us.

My eyes widened as Itachi started to say; “Katon: Fireball Jutsu!”

Just in time, Bee had Samehada absorb the chakra, causing the fire to not hit us.

I stared ahead, confused as to why they attacked. Then I remembered, they were dead, but they were still here.

That Resurrection jutsu…

I guess this isn’t so nice of a reunion after all.

-------------------------------------

I’m SOOOO sorry for not updating! I’m sure you all know the reason why I haven’t been active ):

And I’m also sorry for the short chapter… My time is limited because of studying and homework, so I’m very sorry.

I’ll try to update soon (: