My Character - Lilac

Name: Lilac Azura Lovett

Nickname: Lila, Lily, Li

Gender: Female

Age: 18

DOB: November 25, 1996

History: Lilac was born into a royal family with her mother and father being king and queen. She is a very powerful princess though she doesn't know the extent of all her powers yet. She was kept away from other children due to her powers. She was given a book to help her learn her powers and to teach her spells and potions. When she was 16 she ran away to Spellborough. A year later she found out that her parents were killed from an opposing kingdoms attack and she was given a letter and her mothers locket and charm bracelet.

Looks: See media. When she is an angel she has long flowing blonde hair, brilliant white wings, glittering gold eyes, a halo, and a long white dress. When she is a mermaid she has lilac hair, hyacinth purple eyes, an azure blue tail, and she wears an azure blue bandeau like top. When she is a fairy she has golden blonde hair, a gold strapless dress, and tiny filamentous transparent wings. She has a tattoo on her wrist of the symbol for strength and love and a tattoo on the back of her shoulder of a crescent moon and sun and on the other shoulder is a feather and a dream catcher with the word dreamer.

Personality: Lilac is very innocent, sweet, angelic, and charming. She loves shopping and has great fashion taste. She is always trying on new outfits. She is very friendly and bubbly to everyone. Lilac has boundless energy and is very hyper. She has a good sense of humor, loves to laugh,  and easily makes guys feel wanted. She makes friends easily and everyone that meets her likes her. Lilac is able to give her opinions and always expresses her thoughts and feelings. She loves reading, music, and learning new things. She is very determined and sets many goals for herself. She knows what she's fighting for and won't let anything or anyone get in the way. She is very stubborn, sarcastic, moody, and witty. When she changes moods or when she is controlling elements or completing a spell her eyes change colors. She has high dreams and a very vivid imagination. She is very sensitive and cares deeply for everyone. She is a natural people pleaser and can be easily persuaded. She is very shy and has a heart of gold. She would do anything for the people that she loves. She is very adventurous and loves to go exploring. She loves finding secret passages and she uses her horse Isabel (Izzy) to go exploring. She is very trusting and naive. Lilac can't tell if she's being manipulated or lied to. She has high charisma and does well in everything. She loves anything artsy and is very mysterious at times. She can be childish at well, but knows when to be serious. She is very playful, mischievous, and fun to be around. On one hand she is very girly when it comes to parties, dates, and important events and on the other hand she is very casual, comfortable, and tomboyish when it comes to training and fighting.

Parents/Siblings: her mother Liliana (deceased, 36) and her father Samuel (deceased, 40)

Friends: She has kept to herself so none so far.

Abilities:  flying, healing, can control all the elements, can lure men into a trance with her singing voice, turns into a mermaid at the touch of water, astral projection and premonition, augmentation, calling, cloaking, mind reading and manipulation, conjuration, deflection, deviation, divination, dream leaping, empathy, enchantment, enhanced senses and intuition, glamouring, hyper speed, hypnosis, illusion casting, luring, memory manipulation, molecular acceleration, molecular combustion, molecular deceleration, molecular dispersion, molecular immobilization, molecular inhibition, molecular manipulation, nature enhancement, omnilingualism, orb shield, portal creation, potion making, power manipulation, power mimicry, premonition, projection, projective levitation, psychic reflection, psychokinesis, regeneration, remote teleportation, scrying, shape shifting, sleep induction, spell casting, suggestion, super strength, telekinesis, telematerialization, telepathy, teleportation, teleportation manipulation, walking through walls, thought projection, time travel, transformation, voice manipulation, voyeurism, and x-ray vision.

Crush: None

Species (if applicable): part angel, part enchantress, part mermaid, part fairy

Affiliation: Good

(Hogwarts) House: Ravenclaw

(Hogwarts): Blood Status: N/A

(Hogwarts) Year: N/A

(OUAT) Powers: Light magic

(OUAT) How you came to Storybrooke: She input the wrong code in the portal and ended up there.

(Narnia) Weapon: A rose gold jewel encrusted dagger.