Fickle

Ok, so im just experimenting here, :) 

PROLOGUE

I woke up thursday morning, expecting the usual texts on my phone. I was right, 3 messages from 3 people.

1, 'I miss you x x x' From Adam

2, 'Fell asleep on me again ;) I Love You xx' from Riley

3, 'Baby it'll all be okay <3' From Sasha.

I sighed, no need to reply. I'd be bombarded with more when they all wake up. I took that small window of text-free opportunity to have a shower and make a cup of coffee. Wet hair, no make up, i opened my laptop. Waiting for it to load, i gazed out my window at the bleak grey fields. As soon as i'd signed in, 2 Instant Messenger conversations pinged up. 

1. 'Morning Baby,' From sasha

2. 'Hey sleepy ;)' Riley

I sighed, and began the day's work.

I suppose i should explain. My names Lola. I'm 16. I have brown hair and I'm tall for my age. I have bulemia. I live in a small rural town in the East of England, I go to Sixth form. 

His name is Adam. He's 18. He's cheeky, charming and very very sweet.

His name is Riley. He's 17. He's sarcastic, sexy and my best friend.

Her name is Sasha. She's 16. She's small, she's native American, She's my best girl friend.

I'm fooling around with all of them. I have a boyfriend, who's in Australia for a month.

This is my story.