Sugar, baby

- T E A S E R -

"Sugar baby, do you love me?"

"Y-yes," I choke out.

"Then wrap your tiny fingers around me and show me how much you love me," he demands, piercing his viridescent eyes at me. "Or would you rather have me take you against the door?"

He was like no other.
If he was a gem, he would be the most polished one of them all.
He gifted me with a sort of gratification that I never knew existed.
He had become an addiction.
A type of nicotine that I now am hooked to.
I can't get enough of his taste.
So I don't ever plan to stop.

-D I S C L A I M E R- 

!Mature(sexual)content!
There will be smuts so if you don't like it, I advise you not to read this story ):
I'm sure by now that you are all sick and tired of the "all characters are fictional" blah blah but I'm just going to say it one more time for the sake of this AU story.
ALL of the CHARACTERS' actions and thoughts (&settings) are made up by me and my dirty mind.

So I originally published this story in 2015 (that's right almost 5 years ago yikes) but I stopped writing. BUT now that I'm back, I realize that I needed to change A LOT of things in order for the events of the story to flow.

So I changed almost everything! (sigh my previous views/votes/comments will be gone cuz I had to delete parts)

I cleaned up the chapters, changed the format, condensed it so it's longer and now it makes so much more sense. I also fixed the characters. For example, Sugar is now in college not in high school like how I originally wrote it.

Enough of me,