3;

Chapter 3; Charm Bracelet

"Skies of blue and birds of yellow
Flowers growing just to bloom
A million chances of our glances
Catching eyes across the room"

"Skies of blue and birds of yellowFlowers growing just to bloomA million chances of our glancesCatching eyes across the room"

Sugar

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out, feeling Cole shifting the space between us as he stands behind me.

"Well, I could ask you the same question but then again, this is a free concert," Mr. Styles chuckled.

"Right, I knew that," I nervously responded. "Oh- Cole, this was my sub from psych class, Mr.Styles."

"Please call me Harry since we're not in a classroom." Mr.Styles or Harry reach out to shake Cole's hands. "And this is Ava, Ava- This is Sugar and- Cole correct?" We both nod.

I sent a small smile at this Ava character which she smiles back at me then at Cole.

"You two are here on a date?" Mr.Styles surprisingly asks.

"Oh, no." I looked at Cole who seems a little uncomfortable which I don't blame him. "Here as friends, just friends."

"My bad," he smiles.

"And you? You're here on a date?" Cole refers to Ava.

"We're just friends as well," Mr.Styles firmly replies faster than lighting. "As a matter of fact, we're here with Louis Tomlinson."

"Louis?" Cole snorts. "Louis! Dazed and confused Mr.Tomlinson?"

"Yes Tomlinson but I'm not so sure about the 'dazed and confused' part," Harry chuckles, giving Cole a puzzled look. "Do you know him?"

"Yes! He used to aid for this teacher at our old high school," Cole explains as he chokes on his own laughter. "And there was a rumor that he came to school stoned but before the rumor travel to the school's headquarter, Louis had already resigned."

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim when I come to a realization. "His last name is Tomlinson?"

"Yeah," Cole replies shortly trying to retain his giggles.

"So is that what the students are calling him around here now?" Harry speaks up, amusement clear on his face as he smirks.

"Yeah, based upon this movie-" Cole was about to continue but I chime in.

"Dazed and Confused!" I laugh.

"Oh, yes. I've heard of that movie before," Harry grins then his gaze turns to me. I instantly feel my cheeks heat up, I wasn't unsure if it was due to the beer or the fact that Harry Styles smiled directly at me. His chest is still mentally killing me because it's puff and god-like I want to just put my hands against it.