4;

4; Dazed and confused got actions

"It was an angel
I really saw an angel"

"It was an angelI really saw an angel"

Sugar

It was not until Cole pulled me by my arms that snapped me back into reality.

Mr. Styles, Harry, made me feel things in places I shouldn't feel for a teacher. I don't even know what he is to me. Is he a teacher or is he just a stranger? Whoever he is, I was drawn to him in a way I've never felt before. It was a feeling that was exotic.

Meg waved us over and I immediately felt a strange feeling. It couldn't be possible that she would be friendly enough to want Cole and me to greet them.

I looked up to Cole and he just rolled his eyes and shrugged. He began to walk to her so I followed. I'm not sure if it was a bold decision or simply a stupid idea to greet her in the state that they were both in.

Harry

She looks alluring. How can one be this beautiful without trying?

Her bronze silk hair falls carelessly down her chest. She was wearing a shirt that would look much better off. And her jeans.  . .  It looked quite tight as if it was screaming to be tear apart.

What is wrong with me? I was overpowered by these foreign infatuations of Sugar.

Was it her eyes?
Her body?
Her bellowing innocence?

Sugar

Our eyes met. A chilling sensation was sent throughout my body making my legs feel weak. I forcefully push my boots to guide me towards them.

"Hey, guys! Fancy seeing you here," Meg practically squeaked.

Cole and I both smiled awkwardly. "Hi, meg." 

"Meet my new friends! Harry and Louis." She points are the two men sitting across from her. "I believe you guys know Dazed and Confused Louis."

"Louis!" Cole exclaims. "We just bumped into Harry the other day at the concert! Says you were there too?"

Louis nods, "yes I've heard you guys bumped Into Harry."

"Hi, Sugar." Harry's smooth words melt like freaking ice cream.

"Nice to see you, Harry. . . - and you too Mr.Tomlinson," I greet them with rosy cheeks. 

"What are you guys doing here?" Cole bluntly asks.

"I mean, we're humans, aren't we? We eat too," Louis jokingly replies. "We're here for lunch but ran into Meg who was all by herself."