Chapter Five: "You're perfect."

Be Gentle Dark

Chapter five: "You're perfect."

Dark's POV:
She seemed to be very aggravated with me, I don't blame her. A stranger takes you away from your family. Hell, I would have kicked the shit out of me if I was her. Although she was angry, she was almost comforted by my touch. As I picked her up and brought her down stairs, she seemed to snuggle into me. It made my dark heart happy, I smiled as she nuzzled into my neck. I slowly put her in the chair and walked to my seat. I mean she was fully capable of walking, I just didn't think that she would want to.

I was getting slightly angry when she didn't answer me when I asked her what she wanted to eat. She seemed as if she was dead inside. I asked her if a steak dinner would please her, of course she answered with an unencouraging. "Sure, sounds good." I nodded and snapped my fingers. Food came out of the kitchen floating it's way onto the table, I was trying to impress her as much as I could. I watched her stare in amazement, as she noticed that I could use my power for anything. I smiled as the food was placed infront of her and I.

Your POV:
He snapped his finger and turned his head to me, watching my eyes widen in amazement. "That's pretty cool." I said as the food places it self infront of me and my utensils started cutting my food for me. After the fork and knife cut my steak the fork brought it self up to me and fed me. "It's nothing." He said as he cut his own steak. "I can feed myself, you know." I said smiling and kind of chuckling.

Dark's POV:
Just seeing her some what happy made me smile. I snapped my fingers again and the fork and knife placed themselves down. "Thank you." She said as she picked up the fork and began to eat. "Wine?" I asked as a bottle of my favourite red wine floated into my hands. "I'm not the legal age to drink." She waving her hand in repent. "That didn't stop you last night..." I mumbled and smirked at her. She slightly blushed and realized that I was watching her last night. "You saw that." She said almost embarrassed. "Yes, I also saw you strip down, it was hard to stop myself from walking up to you and having my way with you, right there and then." I was trying to make her blush and turn cheery red. She remembered and face palmed herself, turning red as expected, not saying a word to me. "Now, before I complement you on your body, would you like some wine?" I asked again. "Yes." She said eagerly. I was impressed with her. She wasn't the typical girl I would just bring home with me, she was intelligent and funny. Much of which I barley saw of. I continued to eat, but suddenly felt eyes on me. I looked up to see her staring at me, a tear streaming down her right cheek. "Why?" She said Blatantly. "Wha~" she cut me off. "Why me?" She asked letting the tear fall on the table, as it fell it sounded like a million mirrors had just broken. I shamefully looked down. "You're perfect."