ONE

a/n: I, HunterMay18 , sent Connie a message about how this fandom needs more omega Liam... and well the rest is history. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam sighed as he looked at his watch, Niall was supposed to be here over a half hour ago. It was their three year anniversary dinner. But, apparently three years of being bonded doesn't mean anything to his own alpha.

Liam whimpered quietly as he noticed the sad stares from a few of the people around him, the whispers were making his scent alter. They knew that he was an omega, not because of the bite, but because his scent was filling the whole room. No matter who walked into the restaurant, they would smell the little omega's sad scent.

The waiter, a fellow omega, came over to Liam with a frown, "Sir, would you like to order?" She spoke softly, feeling for the sad omega.

Liam looked up at her, his eyes already slightly glassy, and nodded, "Can I just get some soup? Whichever is the daily special."

She nodded, "You're not allergic to anything?"

Liam shook his head, "Nope."

"Your food will be out in a bit."

Once she left, Liam had brought his knees up to his chest and hid his face into them. He was trying to calm himself down, he didn't want to cry, he couldn't show the others that he was sad. But, he couldn't help but notice the slight burn on his neck, his inner omega was just longing for his alpha; his alpha wasn't answering him. Liam wasn't even sure how many times he'd called Niall or how many times he'd texted him. Sure, it felt like he was being clingy... but Niall was hardly ever this late, and if he was he always told Liam he would be. So where was Niall?

"Would you like some more water sir?" The waiter was back, causing Liam to jump as he hadn't been paying attention to what was going on around him. He bites his bottom lip as he shakes his head.

"No... I'll be fine. Thank you..." He whispers, refusing to make eye contact with her. The waiter gives Liam a sympathetic smile before walking off again. A dull ache started to form in Liam's chest as he slowly started to accept the fact that Niall was standing him up. Liam can't help it when a few tears fall out of his eyes and the omega was quick to wipe them away. He was in a public place and he already looked like a fool sitting there alone.

Across the restaurant, two unmated alphas entered, Louis and Harry.

Louis sniffed the air, "Harry, do you smell that?" he asked as he grabbed Harry from asking the waiter to give them a table.

Harry frowned, "It's a male omega, he seems sad. Can you tell where it's coming from?"

"I can do you one better, how about he's right over there." Louis pointed to the omega that was curled into a ball at a table, all by himself.

"I have an idea baby, let's go make someone happy," Harry whispered into his ear and he pulled him toward the omega. Grabbing a chair from a nearby table that a couple wasn't using and they sat.

The omega looked up with wide eyes, whimpering as he knew they were unmated alphas, "Hi?" he whispered, not knowing how to react to two strangers being around him, especially since they were radiating a very intoxicating smell.

"Sorry little one, work held us up. They wouldn't allow us to call you, you alright there love?" Louis spoke quietly, as Harry pulled out a pen to write down something on the napkin.