FIVE

Hey guys! Here's part five haha, once again thanks for all your feedback so far. It's honestly a really great feeling seeing how many of you enjoy this story. Hunter and I are having a ton of fun writing it, so your feedback encourages us :)

Anyways, there's some smut in this part near the end, as usual Hunter wrote it haha.

Connie xx

--------------------------

Life after that fell into a routine. Liam would wake up in the arms of both of his alphas, a bright smile on his face. The three of them would get ready for work together, have breakfast to together and then go to work. Liam would spend the next few hours just outside his alphas offices, filing random paperwork and taking phone calls for potential clients or older clients who needed to do a recording session. Things were going great and the three of them couldn't be happier.

It wasn't until two months after their bonding that the two alphas started to notice some changes in their omega. It was a Saturday morning, the three of them were all in bed still because they didn't have to work. Harry and Louis woke up before Liam, which was a little odd due to the fact the omega was always up before them. The two alphas didn't think much of it though, figuring that the omega was just tired after a long week of work. They let Liam sleep before heading downstairs to make breakfast. It took the alphas about a half hour to get breakfast ready, and when it was Liam had yet to make an appearance, "He must be really tired... I'll go wake him up," Louis said quietly before kissing Harry on his cheek.

When Louis reached their bedroom, a small frown found its way onto his face as he found the bed empty. It was only a few seconds later before he heard the noises of Liam throwing up in the bathroom. The alpha walked over to the doorway, slowly opening it to reveal the little omega hunched over the toilet. Liam looked up when he heard the door open, a sad look on his face as he did so. Louis crouched down so he could rub a comforting hand on the omega's back when Liam turned his attention back to the toilet.

"Come here little one... Let's get you cleaned up..." Louis whispered after Liam finally stopped puking. The omega whimpered as the alpha wrapped his arms around him, burying his face into Louis' chest as he turned on tap to the tub. The alpha figured a nice warm bath would make the omega feel better. It only took a few minutes for the tub to fill with water and when it did, Louis helped Liam inside, "Don't go..." Liam whimpered when Louis started towards the door. He was just going to go downstairs and let Harry know that Liam wasn't feeling too great... but if the omega wanted him to stay, then he would.

"I was just going to yell for Harry if he wanted to join us, would that be okay?"

Liam pouted, "Fine, but want cuddles, please?"

Louis chuckled, "Of course you'll get cuddles, little one." He pecked Liam's pout quickly, "I'll be right back." Liam was still pouting at Louis, making the alpha laugh. Louis went down the stairs and saw Harry just turning off the stove, and he didn't even tell him what was going on before he pulled him up the stairs, "Our lovely omega wants a bath with his alphas, now strip down," Louis commanded at Harry as they went into the bedroom, Louis already was completely bare, and Harry just looked up him and down before he did just that.

"Alphas?" Liam whined loud enough for them to hear, making the alphas walk into the connected bathroom. Liam looked up at them and they couldn't help but start to laugh, from the short time that Louis left Liam, he managed to cover himself with soap.

"You're too adorable, how did we become so lucky?" Harry spoke as he stepped inside the tub next to Liam. At times like this they were thankful for Louis getting a circular tub, and not a rectangular shaped one, he probably had thought ahead when they would become mated to an omega. They wouldn't have to worry about the omega choosing which alpha he wanted to lean against, so this way he can lean against them both.