Chapter 25

<Rose's Pov>

Low key I'm still pissed off at Paige! Like no joke I've been trying to hangout with her all week but she's been ditching me for Madison. Don't get me wrong Madison is super chill and nice but I need Paige in my life and Madison is just taking her away from me. I want to confront her about it but whenever one of us confronts the other about something we get into a fight and it's just not pretty. I'm just going to hide how I feel about it because I'm not in the mood to be in a fight with her. Today she was at the spa with Madison and doing whatever then she called me and I didn't want to answer her because I was just annoyed and I didn't want to talk to her.
(P= paige & m= me)

M: hello?

P: where are you guys?

M: we are hanging out.

P: but where?

M: I don't know.

P: what's wrong rose?

M: what's wrong? Are you serious What's wrong? What's wrong is that you have been totally A-wall I've barely talked to you this whole trip! You've been hanging out with Madison the whole time! It's getting super annoying Paige!

P: I'm sorry

M: whatever! All I wanted to do this trip was hangout with my best friend, my boyfriend and her boyfriend! But guess what you had other plans.

P: I'm sorry I made a new friend and your just jealous!

M: me jealous? Wow.. I can't believe you would say such a thing!

P: Rose stop you know it's true!

M: fine maybe a little! But you've spent maybe 1 day with me and that was the meet and greet and I need my best friend!

P: I'm sorry!! Let's hangout tomorrow!

M: fine!

P: okay but seriously where are you guys?

M: Nash and Cam's room!

P: ok see you in a minute.

Honestly her apology was fake and I didn't want go see her at all it I'm going to fake it for everyone else's sale. I don't even really want to hangout with her tomorrow! I know how its going to be she's just going to talk about her and Madison the whole time.

"Who was on the phone?" Hayes asked.

"You're amazing girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh." He said kind of annoyed.

"Are you annoyed with her too?"

"Yup!" He said popping the p.

"Is it because of Madison?"

"Yep!" He said popping there p again.

"We'll get ready to act like your fine cuz she's coming over right now."

"Great..." He fake smiles. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door. Nash went up and opened it. He let her in while Hayes, Shawn, and I just talked and whole she awkwardly tried to get all close to Hayes, but he kept scooting away. After a few seconds he pretended like everything was fine we hangout and listened to music. We made a few YouTube videos and then Paige and I went back to our room. I barely said anything new to her when we got back to the room. I literally changed into my pjs plugged my phone in to the charger and to my headphones. I turned my music on loud enough to where I couldn't hear her. A few minutes later I was out.