1 - Outcast

(Authors note: Scar was about 17 in human years and Simba was 2 months)

Scar slinked up from his room in the pride lands and walked to join the presentation of Simba. Scar really despised his nephew, but he could not miss the food that was there. Springbok, Antelope and an occasional Hippo would turn up.Scar decided to Eavesdrop and he picked up a loud roar. She turned to see a Juvinile male, he had made his presence known. Mufasa walked over and spoke to him,"Who are you young one? You havent come to cause trouble have you?"
"No your highness.My mother Serena is in great distress. She needs help. She has gone into labour." He pleaded.
"I will come help along with Delina,Refilwe and...Scar"

Scar's P.O.V

Me? What use would I be? I never try to help. But,maybe if I help this young fellow he will help me take on Mufasa.
"Of course I will help you young one. I give you my word."I pledged with a fake smile.
We ran through the veld, passing some lunch on the way,but I knew I had to focus. We got there and a bronze lion heaved in and out. Refilwe ran over and started licking her wounds. Mufasa comforted her as Delina and I sat trying to prepair to clean the baby. Instead Mufasa sent me to go get Zazu. Mufasa's major 'dodo'. I called him, but by the time we got back the mother was dead and the young Juvinile was sobbing. I feared the worst,until a small purring sound was coming from Delina. I trotted over soundly and saw the most beautiful thing I ever saw, a white lioness. I have never seen a white lioness before. She slept peacefully as the Juvinile abandoned the cub. He ran deep in the Sahara,never to be seen again. Mufasa called Zazu to get Timon and Pumbaa. I hoped this dazhing young creature didnt grow up to become a total slob. Mufasa made it clear that in 17 months the girl would return as a young lioness. I will count the days until she returns.