1 - Welcome to Camp Wawanakwa!

Courtney hugged her mother tightly. She didn't want to go. But she had no choice. Her mother forced her to go to this stupid new summer camp to meet more kids her age. She went to a very expensive private school that focused mainly on education and manners. Nobody was really friends there. So Courtney's mother decided to enroll her in a public school for next year. And she heard that a lot of kids from her new school go to this summer camp. So, her mother signed her up. And here she was, about to get onto the bus that would take her and 13 other kids to the summer camp.

There was another bus that carried 13 other campers. They all were going to the same camp, it's just that they couldn't cram all 26 of them onto a bus, so, they divided them into groups of 13.

She hopped onto a bus trying to spot a empty seat. She looked around trying to spot a empty seat.

She spotted a unoccupied seat. She couldn't see who was sitting in the other seat. Once she got closer, she saw a pale boy with ginger hair and blue eyes. She smiled at him shyly and sat down. She looked around counting how many people were on the bus, so she could figure out how many more stops they had to take before getting all 13 of them onto the bus. As she was counting, she felt the gingers eyes burn through her. He was staring at her.

She tried her best to avoid eye contact with him because that would only lead to awkwardness. But she couldn't help it, she turned to face him and he immediately turned away to face the window, "why were you staring at me?" She asked. She was feeling pretty confident.

"Huh?" He asked. She repeated her question for him, "why were you staring at me?"

"I-uh-I wasn't!" He blurted. She noticed that he had a farm boy accent. She thought it was kind of cute. She looked at him, he was wearing a sleeveless long white t shirt and some jeans. He smirked while nothing her checking him out. She blushed.

"What's your name?" He asked her his smile not leaving his face.

"Courtney. Now could you please stop smirking?" She said her tone kind of annoyed.

He put his arms out in defense, "okay, okay. Well, I'm Scott." He said holding his hand out for her to shake.

She gladly shook his hand and smiled at him. She had to admit, for a ginger 13 year old, he was really cute.

"Ew, don't tell me you two are going to start kissing or something.." Courtney turned around to see a Asian girl with long black hair staring at her and Scott.

"No. That's kind of rude to say.." I mumbled quietly, but she heard me.

"Um...I have the right to say whatever I want to say brownie!" She yelled. Courtney was taken a back by her diss. Was she really making fun of her tanned skin? Or her brown hair? Or her brown eyes?

"Hey, don't listen to her, she's known to be the jerk of the camp." A pale girl with black hair said. The girl was kind of pretty. Her hair was short and she had dark eyes.

"Oh shut up, gothy!" Heather snapped at the girl. The girl rolled her eyes and smiled at Courtney.

"I'm Gwen," she introduced herself.

"I'm Courtney," I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Are you new here, mocha?" She heard a boy's voice from the seat across from her. It was a boy. He had longish blonde hair and was wearing a cow boy hat.

"Yes, I am." Courtney answered.

"Well, hi then. I'm Geoff." He replied.

"Hi," Courtney shyly said.

Suddenly, the bus came to a stop and a girl with blonde hair that was tied into a pony tail walked in. She had beautiful green eyes and was wearing a short blue hoodie.