2

Courtney's POV:

"Okay, what do you wanna do first?" Gwen asks me. It's just me and Gwen now since Bridgette went off with Geoff and Zoey with Mike.

"Hmm..I don't know. What about rock climbing?" I suggested.

"Okay." Gwen agreed and we walked over to the rock climbing area.

There I saw Heather and Lindsey. Heather started whispering something in Lindsey's ear as soon as she saw me and Gwen walk over. Lindsey started laughing.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Gwen asks me.

"I don't know. But who cares? Come on." I say and I snatch Gwen's hand and walk her over to the line.

There's a woman standing near the rock climbing area. She helps Heather and Lindsey into their harness's.

I walk over but the woman stops me, "two at a time." She says. By her tone of voice it's obvious that she's tired and doesn't want to be here.

I nod and take a few steps back. As me and Gwen are waiting Duncan and Trent show up.

"Hey Gwen," Trent smiles at Gwen and Gwen blushes, she totally likes him.

Duncan puts his arm around my waist and says, "hey princess."

I immediately push him off in disgust, "don't call me that." I snap.

"Okay, okay." He answers back in defense. I smile to myself. You go girl!

Duncan looks away and I take this opportunity to admire him.

"Okay, next." The woman says. I don't listen and continue to stare at Duncan, horrible mistake.

"I think that's you," Trent says looking at me and Gwen. I shake my head and snap back to reality. Duncan must've noticed me checking him out again, because that annoying smirk is back on his face.

"Oh, yeah," I say and me and Gwen start getting in our harness's. I go first and start climbing up.

Duncan's POV:

I watch princess, or Courtney, walk away.

"She was definitely checking me out," I brag to Trent and he rolls his eyes.

As Courtney walks over to the rock climbing area I notice Heather slip something to Courtney's jeans. She doesn't notice and continues to walk.

I glare at Heather suspiciously, "what?" She snaps.

"Nothing..." I say trying to drop the subject. But I'm still curious. It can't be that bad, right?

Courtney's POV:

"So, you and Trent, huh?" I ask Gwen. She blushed and nods. I continue climbing up.

"I've liked him since last summer, but I don't think he's interested.." She sadly replies. I feel bad for her.

"Are you kidding me?! The way he looks at you, it's obvious he likes you!" I practically yell.

"Shhh!" Gwen shushes me, "he could hear!" She whispers.

"Oops," I apologize and turn to see if Trent heard. He was talking with Duncan so maybe he didn't? Before I could go deeper in my thoughts they were interrupted by the sound of something ripping.

I ignored it and continued on, "Uh Courtney, you might want to look back.." Gwen says as she widens her eyes.

What's going on? I wonder. I turn around and gasp in horror! My jeans have ripped in my butt area and you can see my panties! I let out a scream and let go of the rocks to cover my butt. I hear a couple of laughs! I expect Duncan to laugh but he doesn't, he has a guilty look on his face. I gasp again, he did this didn't he?! Oh! He's going to get it!