Chapter 17

Sebastian is wearing Japanese clothing?! That's new....
Your's POV;
"Sebastian why in the world are you wearing a kimono?" I asked my mouth slightly hung, then Sebastian came closer and shuts my mouth
" It is not good for a lady to hung her mouth, my dear." Sebastian said with a little smile on his face, then I blush.
"I am just comparing how Japanese's clothing are with England's Clothing, and it would seem that the clothes from your country are quite comfortable but also a bit strange, you wear something called obi to hold your pants together and the sleeves are much bigger like a robe." Sebastian said with a little amusement in his eyes, I giggle at his cute actions. Then suddenly Bard, Finny, Mey-rin and Tanaka comes into the Kitchen, and surprisingly they are wearing kimonos too.
Bard is wearing a simple white kimono with brown pants.
Finny is wearing a green color kimono like his eyes with darker green pants.
Mey-rin is wearing a dark blue kimono like the color of her maid outfit and is wearing a maid apron that is slightly shorter. " Why are you guys wearing kimonos too?" I asked
"Well, it was Mr. Sebastian's idea, yes it was!" Met-rin spoke up first then I looked up at Sebastian and gave a smile " But you see I have to help them dress since they have not learn how to wear Japanese clothes, yes I did." Mey-rin said a pout on her face.
"But seriously these clothes are so...different and it's wide, the sleeves are long, how am I suppose to cook with these?" Bard complaints
"The clothes from your country are comfy Haruka." Finny said with his usual cute smile. Then Sebastian clears his throat
"Now for today's task, Mey-rin collect and launder all the sheets." "Yes, right!"
"Finny you will tend the plants in the green house." "Alright!"
"Bard, prepare some bread dough and cut some vegetables." "Leave it to me!"
"Tanaka, please act as usual." "Ho Ho Ho"
"All right, to your station!" Sebastian claps his hands "Um Sebastian what about me?" I asked him, "Haruka, you will assist on tending to the young master's needs."
"Ohhhh that's rare of you Sebastian, needing help on your work." Bard said a wide grin on his face,
"Oh, it was the young master's wish to have Haruka tend to her as well." Sebastian said giving Bard a scary face, and Bard quickly goes back to his work, Sebastian can be really scary sometimes.

It was already time for the young master to wake up, and so Sebastian told me to wake up the young master. I was heading toward his room with a cart of the young master's tea, I had to chose which tea was for the young master and since I don't really know a lot about England's tea, I chose the tea randomly and I chose Earl Grey tea. And when I got to his room, I took a deep breath and enter the room quitely. He is still sleeping soundly and I open the curtains to let some light in. "Ugh Sebastian, close the curtains!"
"Young master it is time to wake up." Then suddenly he sits up on his bed, a shock look on his face, " Wh-what are doing in my room?!" He said while pointing at me, "I-I was ordered by Sebastian to wake you up, young master." I said a little nervous of his sudden outrage, then he thinks for a moment, then he said something that I can't hear
"That Idiot!"
Then I prepare his morning tea and hands the tea and lay a blanket over his shoulders,
"Earl Grey? Did Sebastian also ordered you to give me this?"
"No I chose the tea randomly, is the tea not to your liking, young master?"
"No, quite the opposite really, it is my favorite tea." He said with a smile
"I see then, I will bring you Earl Grey every morning then young master, if you would like?"
"And bring me some sweets when I asks for, don't be like Sebastian he always brings me, light ones saying that I shouldn't spoil my appetite before a dinner meeting." He said with an annoyed look, he looks like a child when he's upset.
"Then I'll should agree with him, after all if you ate too many sweets before a dinner meeting, you won't be able to eat well." I said taking him aback, he looks more annoyed
"But if there are no dinner meetings, I will make some of my sweet red bean bunds for you young master."
" Fine then it's a deal." He said with a wide smile, then I realize that he is wearing his eyepatch even though he is sleeping,
"Young master if you keep on wearing that eyepatch even when you are sleeping." I said as I reach for his eyepatch, he suddenly slap my hand away, I'm shocked at his sudden action, he was also too,
"Sorry, I got this scar when my parents died in the fire, I don't want anyone to see it." He said his voice below a whisper. "Wait then the same thing happen to both of us?"
"That's right, Like you said the same thing happened to us, we both lost our parents in a fire, they were murdered, and you were sold to a man and was forced to work for him, he even tortured you, and I was sold to some people and they were going to made me a sacrifice, but I manage to escape and I found Sebastian he then became my butler."
"Were you able to find the person who killed your parents?" I asked him but careful not to hurt his feelings
"Yes I did, with Sebastian's help and some other people I managed to get my revenge on that person, And I happened to get into some trouble with Alois while doing that, that is why we are not in a good relationship."
"I see....." I said with my voice below a whisper

"You will find this 'murderer', like I said I am going to help you, do not underestimate my abilities." He said with a serious face, his eyes burning with passion,
I smile and bow
"Yes, my lord."