Chapter 26

Your's POV;
"Humph, Humph,Humph, Hiya! Hiya!" I was training in the garden in the morning, like usual I woke up early 4 o'clock in the morning, and I went straight to the garden to train, it's been awhile since I last trained when I arrived in London.
I have been training for two hours, and I am already exhausted, so I lied down on the soft grass gazing at the sky, then I saw a crow flying in the sky, the black crow reminds me of Sebastian, I closed my eyes imagining his face, his black-raven hair and his red eyes, when I opened them, Sebastian was there, I quickly get up,
"S-Sebastian?! What are you doing here?!" I asked him as my face turns red,
"Oh please forgive me my dear, You were training awhile ago and you suddenly stopped, so I was wondering what you were up to." Sebastian said as he get closer, but he soon stops looking at my bruised hands, his eyes look worried,
"My my your hands look a mess." He takes my hands,
"It's fine I always ended up like this every time I train, so it's not a big deal." I said giving him a reassuring smile,but then he kissed my hands softly, I'm taken aback by his kissed, I blushed,
"H-hey Sebastian, really I'm alright." I said to him, then he pulls me and kissed me, my eyes grew wide as I look at his long eyelashes, then he pulls away smiling,
"A lady must always keep herself clean and proper, so I suggest you take a bath,my dear." He said as he brushed my hair, and he left me, I stand there for awhile as I held my lips, then my face grew hot,
'How embarrassing.....' I thought that as I went to my room to take a bath.

But what Haruka didn't realized, was that someone was watching her.

After I took a bath, I went to go and see what Sebastian and Ciel are up to now, but suddenly I am knocked out, my visions began to blur but before I faint "S-Sebas-tian." Then darkness consumes me.

I woke up to a strange place, I am on a large-red bed even the curtains around the bed are red, then I noticed that I am wearing a different dress, the dress is also red with some black laces around the skirt and some black materials on the upper part. Then I heard a chuckle, I recognize the voice, then someone appeared, it was Grell. And there is another man, with yellow-black hair and green eyes just like Grell's,
"Oh I see you are awake, my dear." Grell said smiling,
"Grell what am I doing here?" I asked,
"Well at first I wanted to get rid of you so I could have my Sebas-chan all to myself, but because you are here in red at that, I think I'm going to keep you!" Grell squealed at me and he takes me by the arms and wrenching me to dance with him and he begins to thwirl me around the room like a maniac.

I looked at the other man asking for help "it'll cost you, princess."

"How much?" I groaned as Grell takes me for another spin around the place.

"Please go on a date with me?"

"You've got to be kidding me! No way! Nevermind! I'll just kick your ass!" I attempted to knee Grell in the stomach but he quickly dodge it, then he giggled wickedly and spin me around so back is to his chest. I stomped my heel on his foot and ran for a fire poker I see on the ground.

"That's it! Prepare to defend yourself against my, DEATH SCYTHE!"

He pulled out two minuscule pairs of scissors and I fell over laughing, he had sounded so serious and determined but now. The other guy was rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Grell stamped on his feet like a kid throwing a tantrum.

"Stop laughing! it's not funny!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA😂" The other guy and I can't stop laughing.

"Ronald shut up! You traitor!"

"Hah hah, sorry Sutcliff-senpai but You were really h-hilarious Hahaha." The guy named Ronald swiped a tear from his eye, then he went over to me and offer me his hand.
"Nice to meet you Princess, My name is Ronald Knox." He flashed a smile at me.
"I'm Haruka Yukimura."
"Wow what a cute name you have! Let's go on a date together!
"Like I said N-O, No way!"
"Huhhh? Why not? Are you in a relationship with someone?" Ronald asked me as he leaned closer.
"Y-yes...I-I think so."
"What you're not sure?! Who is this guy anyway?!"
"That would be me." Suddenly a voice called out and there stands Sebastian. I tried to run toward him but Grell pulled me back and held my wrist ever so tightly. "Bassy how could you do this to me! Fine if I can't have her then nobody can!" He held the tiny scissors to my neck and I almost laugh.

"Really, those scissors?" I sighed while Ronald holding his stomach laughing again.
"Shut Up! They're really sharp!" Grell screamed irritated.
Sebastian didn't look amused "Let her go, Grell."
"They're just scissors, he can't do anything to me." I tried to free myself from Grell's arm but he twisted my arm to my back painfully and mapped me gasp in pain.

Sebastian glared "Release her, reaper!"
Reaper? Does he mean Grim Reaper? First I found out that Ciel, Sebastian, and Claude were demons, now Grell and the guy are Grim Reapers, what in the world did I get myself into? Grell Panicked and threw me to Sebastian and ran. When he caught me in his arms and he held me close for a moment.
"Are you hurt, Haruka?" He asked me as he carried me bridal style.
"No, I'm fine." I felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment "Are you going to go after him?" I pondered as he takes me back the way he came from.
"I have you and you are safe now, That's all I came her for."
I smiled and hugged his neck "That's good, now get me out of here before he puts me in another ridiculous outfit." Then Sebastian stopped dead in his tracks "He changed you?" His eyes glowing it's fuchsia color with anger.

The next thing I knew, I was dumped into Ronald's arms and Sebastian went after Grell
In high speed. Ronald laughs as he held me in his arms. Then I could hear Grell screaming and I winced "Is he going to be okay?"
"Nah he'll live Sutcliff-senpai is a tough guy, don't worry princess."

Then Sebastian returned dusting himself off and took me back from Ronald's arms "Shall we, my dear?"
"Did you kill him?" I pondered.
"I merely taught him a lesson or two in manners." He chuckled.

I sighed in relief and waved goodbye to Ronald as Sebastian carries me in his arms, I felt at peace in his arms and I soon fell asleep.