1.'Detention'

Three words Detention and Angelo. Now there's two types of people in detention. The first one would be me a innocent girl who got caught with the wrong person on the wrong terms. Now the second one who is well you  already know Angelo. Now who in there right minds would name him Angelo, he's obviously a devious child. Better yet, why not call him Lucifer while we are at it. Let me get to the story of how I met the famous Angelo.

•••

"I heard he's coming back to school"  Ashley said  with a excitement in her voice.

"Okay and? I don't see the big idea."  I told her with a bored expression.

"What do you mean you don't see the big idea? If he hears what you are saying you are going to be in big trouble with him" she said.

"Ooh, I should be scared. Look, I'm so scared I look white as a ghost!" I said with sarcastic voice.

"You should be " A deep, raspy voice told me. All of a sudden everyone gets quiet all eyes on me .

"And you are?" I said turning around with a bold statement but I already knew who he was Angelo.

"Don't you have a sharp tongue " he told me with a smirk. He obviously knew who I was too.

"I-uh " I said

"Don't worry babe I get that a lot." He said with a confident smile.

"You know I can make your life a living hell right?" He told me.

"You I can also make your life a living hell too, right?" I said with a matter of a fact face. But deep down I knew I was in deep shit .

"Ooh, there goes that sharp tongue again." You're playing with the wrong person." He said

"Wait, what is your name again? I always forget relevant people names" He said

He had to be kidding me that asswipe couldn't forget my name specially what he did for me two years ago.

"Its Scarlett asswipe." I said while walking away.

I felt a strong grip on my left arm

"HEY" I heard him say

"No one walks away from me ." He said with a stronger grip .

"Listen to me babe no one talks to me that way, nor do they walk away from me. I'm going to destro-

"Is there a problem here Mr.Woods?" Our principal said

"No, not all." He said while still holding  my left wrist .

"Why don't you let her go Mr.Woods." said our principle

"I-I uh, I can't, " he said
"Why is that Mr.Woods? " Our principal said.

"Yeah, why can't you?" I said innocently.

"She stole my phone, " he said with a smirk .

"Bitch what"

••°°••°°••°
I love that ending

Vote
°Comment

And keep reading ;) .

°•°•°•°
Song; bad girl by M.i.a

Lots of love Gretel.
472 words