2."Talk dirty to me."

*that's a picture of Scarlett (Barbara palvin).
Also If you don't remember reading the last chapter "detention" you should read it again (so you can remember).
[][][][][][][]
Ps.it is going to be sexual later

Dickhead -
a person who is an idiot and shows it all too well.

"Stop humping the chair! You're such a dickhead" I told him with a red face.
You may be wondering why I Scarlett Is sexual frustrated in a closed room with Angelo.
And It's obviously not by choice.

*25 minutes before *

"Bitch what" I said with a shocked face that practically said "Fuck you"
"Scarlett we don't use that foul language in school property" Our principal told me .
" Now Scarlett on less you wanna get more in trouble I would suggest you to give back Mr.Woods phone back ."
" What phone ! I don't have anything that belongs to this asshole! " I said while finally getting out of Angelo rough hands and I was filled with rage by every second.
"Ms.Diaz would you like another detention for your sharp tongue ?" He said
"WHAT DETENTION " I said shouting to his face.
"Ms.Dia-

' Baby grind on me, relax your mind take your time on me
Let me deeper shawty, ride on me
Now come and sex me 'til your body gets weak
We slow grinding bab-

"Mr.Woods is that your phone in your pocket?"
"Well you see it's actually a really funny story " he said while nervously  turning off his phone and then touching his hair.
" see I thought she had my phone becau-
"You two detention now." He said with a harsh tone
"Oka- wait what I didn't do anything I'm innocent! I-I didn't steal anything ! " I said quickly.
"Angelo has detention for lying and for not following the dress code and you for cursing and shouting  " He said with a serious voice .
"B-But I- "
"Is that a another detention I hear " he said with a smirk Meanwhile Angelo gave me the dirtiest look you could get.
Dafuq  (shorter term for 'what the fuck ' *the more you know*)
[][][][][][][]

* entering detention *

The red and white long hallways made think of
A. I'm in dipshit .. Again.
B. What is for lunch?
C. How many years can get for killing Angelo ?

"Behave properly like unsexual children that I am hoping  you are and maybe I can let out you out earlier . Remember, no talking, no eating nor touching." He said while eyeing Angelo who winked at me.
"Okay, get in, " he said while locking us in a room, "see you in 3 hours "

^^WARING ITS GONNA GET HOT IN HERE ^^ ;);););););) (not a lot tbh)

As I took a seat far away from Angelo as I could I sit on my cold table and I realize that it was gonna get colder where I was ; I have two options A) Sit next to Angelo or B) Freeze my ass off . I decided to look around as my eyes quickly stared to all ready looking Angelo.
" you know you're going to freeze to death right, " he said with a bored expression .
" you know your a dick right ?" I said
" you know this is your fault right? If you could just taken the blame we wouldn't be in this mess ." He said while rolling his eyes.
"Your fucking with me, right?! if you wouldn't have touched me or lied we would be in this mess so don't blame me fuck boy ." I said with a 'don't fuck with me' voice
"Ooo burn you got me babe, " he said
"I'm not your babe "I said, spitting  it out
"Fine I didn't know you wanted me so bad so you can be my girlfriend for a day." He said winking at me.
I pound my head against the table
*5 minutes*
As I'm falling into a deep sleep, I hear paper, crushing very loudly as I look up to see I feel the paper being thrown to my face . Hard.
"Bullseye!" I hear with a loud laughter
"Ugh leave me alone Angelo" I said
Still laughing, he stood up at sat right next to me and said the most stupidest comment ever .
"Scarlett" he slightly moaned after my name
"Angelo " I said with a harsh tone
"Talk dirty to me "he said with a serious face
"Um, how bout no?" I said while my face was slightly red
"Fine, at least dance for me" he said
I quick quick got up and  his eyes shined brighter then a kid in  Christmas then I  walk to his original seat that he wasn't sitting on went back to my  beauty  sleep.
"Bet I can get you redder then a tomato he said with a smirk
"Ha"
All of sudden hell loose
" This for you "

Baby grind on me
Relax your mind take your time with me
Let me get deeper Shawty ride with me
Now come and sex me till yo body gets weak
Wit slows grinding baby
Grind on me
Relax your mind take your time owithme
Let me get deeper sShawtyride owithme
Now come and s** me till yo body gets weak
Wit sslowsggrindingbaby

he sang while humping the chair next to me .
I could actually see his boner outline and I actually found it slightly hot and I could see his v line and I found that extremely hot too and I felt slightly wet that when I knew that there was something wrong with me.
"Stop humping the chair! You're such a dickhead" I told him with a red face.
"Your right " as he got closer and said
"But Don't mess with me next time" he said
"Because now I know I can make you wet "

[][][][][]
How perfect was that ending to be honest, Ioved it!

Vote
°Comment

And keep reading ;) .

°•°•°•°
Song; Grind on me vine thing

Lots of love Gretel.
971 words