Party ?!

"Where the hell are we going?!" I ask Tiffany for the 10th time since we've left the school. She refuses to tell me instead she keeps telling me to shut up and be patient.

She ignores me this time and keeps her eyes on the road ahead. With a loud sigh I give up and look at the trees as we speed past them.

I'm actually kind of glad that we're skipping school today. I don't think I would have been able to handle the stares and the whispers around school.

We make a turn into a beautiful house. To be honest. Its more than beautiful.

You could see that the garden is well taken care of and all I want to do is roll around it. Everything looks neat and tidy.

We get out of the car and I look up at the two story house. Correction. Not house. Mansion.

"I never knew you were rich" I say to Tiffany as we make our way to a big fancy door.

She shrugs her shoulders. " I don't like going around flaunting what's not really mine. My parents taught Thomas and I that. I mean my parents worked hard to get all of this and to give us the life we're living." She says opening the door.

Wow.

"Oh my God. Wow. This place is amazing. Its so.......Wow!" I say looking around.

"Thank you darling , I'm happy you think this place is amazing" A voice says behind me. I turn and see a gorgeous woman.

She looks just looks just like Tiffany, except her eyes green and her hair is black.

"Hi. I'm Lisa ,Tiffany's mother" she says stretching out her arms inviting me for a hug.

"Oh uhh I'm Wendy" I say, awkwardly coming in for a hug.

"Oh it's nice to meet you sweetie, I just finished making some lemonade ,your more than welcome to join me" Lisa says turning around about to make her way to the kitchen before Tiffany stops her.

"Uhh mom were just making a quick stop . Can't stay " Tiffany says pulling me towards the stairs.

"Oh okay then. Maybe next time Wendy. It was nice meeting you" she says already making her way to the kitchen before I get the chance to reply.

"Come on Wendy, we don't have all day!" I look up to see Tiffany half way the stairs.

I quickly run up to catch up to her.
"Why didn't your mother ask why we're not at school? " I ask letting quriosity get the best of me.

"She doesn't really care what we do as long as we don't die and get good grades" she says

"And your father?" I ask again

Her face pales a bit. "He doesn't care at all really" she says more to herself than to me.

"Anyway let's get changed before we're late" she says again but with a forced smile on her face.

I wonder what's up with her father but I'm not going to pick around.

Tiffany opens a door and enters with me trailing behind. There is a sign with her name on it.

Her room.

I stop at the door and admire the view in front of me.

Her room is ten times bigger than mine. In fact I don't mind living in here.

"Wendy! Here wear this." Tiffany says handing me a pair of jean shorts and a white crop top.

"Uh no thank you" I say handing them back to her.

"Please wear it. It'll look good on you" she pleads with me.

I shake my head. As tears start forming in my eyes.

"Why not Wendy? You have a beautiful body. Please tell me what's wrong" Tiffany says getting closer to me. She touches my shoulder in a comforting way.

I look into her eyes for a while trying to decide if I can trust her.

Pulling up my sleeves I show her the scars on my wrists.

"Oh my..." She gasps ." Wendy....when?" She asks while trailing her fingers on my scars.

"I was 12" I tell her.

"Oh Wendy. I'm so sorry." She gives me a hug." You can wear a jacket to cover them if you want. I really don't mind and I'm not taking no for an answer" she says pulling away from me with a smile on her face.

A smile creeps onto my face too. "Your so stubborn you know that" I say to her.

"I know right. Now hurry up before we're late! " she says starting to get changed herself.

"Where are we going anyway?"I ask her "And don't say its a surprise" I add in starting to get undressed to wear the clothes she gave me.

"Party!!!!!!" She screams out doing a little dance.

Party!?

But I've never been to one before.