The escape

Thomas's pov

I walk into the kitchen and head straight for the refrigerator to get myself a bottle of water. Today's gyming session was hectic but I loved it.

I open the cap and take a huge gulp of water. Looking around the kitchen I start to admire the work that I did last night.

After Wendy left I decided to clean the mess up. Which was kind of hard to do because my mind kept thinking about Wendy.

The way she kept looking at my abs and then have a little blush on her cheeks. It was very amusing.

I was even tempted to ask her if she wanted to touch them at one point just to see how she would react.

Wendy is definitely a different girl form all the other girls. She is the first girl that doesn't flirt with me.

In actual fact she's humble. When we were talking at the night of the party. I noticed that she seemed really interested in what I had to say which made me feel like I could tell her anything.

What the fuck? Tell her anything ? I need to man up and stop being a pussy.

"Oh hey...." I look up to see Wendy enter the kitchen dressed in what I guess are Tiffanys shorts and white laced top.

She looks hot.

Really hot.

I clear my throat. "Hey...."

Way to make things awkward Thomas

Wendy walks towards one of the kitchen chairs and sits down.

" Uh...aren't you. ..uh...going to be late for school? " Wendy ask while fiddling with the hem of her T-shirt a little blush forming on her cheeks.

"Meh......it's still the first week so I'm not really missing out now am I?" I say taking a seat in front of her.

"So that's it? Your not going? " she asks with an adorable facial expression.

Adorable?! Man the fuck up man! You never say adorable !

"I'm still going to come but a bit later that's all. Cereal is in there and milks in the fridge." I say quickly standing up and making my way out of the kitchen.

I need to clear my mind for a while. I can't be thinking things like that. ADORABLE? !

I need a good fuck before I go to school. Haven't had one in a while.

I take my phone out and text the one person I know is always up for a good time.

Me : our spot in 20?

I send the text.

Livia : you got it babe ; )