Chapter 2 - First Dimension

Sorry it took a while for this to update this book will be updated every now and then but you know let's get it started!

Well you're probably thinking that this curse what casted like a super long time ago. Yeaaaah....you were right two years ago. Haha. Well there are some things that haunt me every now and then but there's this one thing that haunts me in paticular.

About 1 year and a half ago.

I had just recently escaped from the Chronzas grasp after about a half a year of hiding and running. I got my device upgraded and traveled into a different dimension. I made sure that I had covered my tracks so they couldn't follow me. I erased my memory of them. I couldn't bare to remember any of that the only thing I would let myself remember is the Eternal Soul. Nothing else was remembered. What was going on then?

I had gotten into another dimension and seemed rather creepy. Not many have gone into other dimensions. Some not alive. I saw a couple of trees before I saw the deep dense forest being surrounded by a dense fog. It seemed creepy. I was one of those not so easily freaked out guys but this one set this whole thing off. I got my prism and formed a flashlight with a large area.

"Hello?" I shouted out. There was no response. I looked around some more and still found nothing. I just decided to go north and look around. As half robot I was very intelligent, stronger, and many other features. I turned of the flash light off and just activated my night vision,infrared, and, just in case someone was here after all. I kept walking north until I saw a house. Keep in my mind that my dimension is very similar to yours. Internet, video games all that stuff. It's almost the same. I entered the house to find it vacant. As I entered there was a spiral staircase that led up to the second floor. Going up the stairs it seemed like every step made a very loud creaking sound. Shit....I hope someone doesn't hear me. I deactivated night vision and infrared, returning to my normal vision. I then activated my x-ray to see if anyone was here. There were two rooms to my left and a bathroom. A small little closet to my right. There was a another bathroom below the one upstairs, the living and the kitchen were very close and nothing else seemed like it was. On my hud there was a warning saying that someone was nearby but I just turned that off because I had scanned earlier and Noone had shown. I turn off x-ray and formed the flashlight again. Turned around and had the flashlight shine against the figure. It was a teenage girl with a little bit next to her, I assumed it was her brother.

"What are you doing here?" The older girl asked. I tried to see if you could see her face but you wouldn't be able to see a thing. That creeper me out a bit. Some time had passed since she asked then two smaller children about 12 years asked again in a deep voice in sync.

As kindly as possible I responded. "I'm just looking for help. I'm lost." I mean if I wanted to leave but sometimes going through dimension to dimension can tire you out and strain your battery. On occasion it won't work for quite a while. My attention turned back to the girl with the boy stepping closer.

"Please stay back...." I asked them but they just kept coming towards me. "Please! Stay away!" I began to raise my voice. I've never hit a girl or a small boy and I'd never hit people only if it were up to self-defense. I began to run down the spiral stairs as the two smaller children began to lunge at me. I heard a high pitched scream from the two and a smile kept upon the teenage girls face. Running faster down the stairs more and more children began to appear only making want to run faster. I kept the same pace running faster when necessary.