3

I was speechless at what happened earlier. The good girls were like a bunch of bad girls that it actually made the other group of girls lost. I turned to the girl who is the leader of the group and she also looked at me. She was an inch taller than me though, so I had to lift my head a bit.

She looked at me and smirks a bit but had a friendly face on. "Hey, their new girl" She greeted.

"Heyyy!!" said both of the girls who helped me up earlier. The others just gave me a friendly smile. Wow, I already made friends by getting bullied. I replied to them a pleasing look especially for the leader because she had helped me.

"The name's Jennie by the way," said the leader as if sensing my thoughts. She had black hair with a thin long braid on the side of her hair.

"And I'm Rose!" said one of the girls who helped me earlier. I had just noticed that she actually had a rosy pink hair.

"And I'm Jisoo~," said a cute voice from another girl who helped me get up earlier. For her, she had a brunette hair on which looked so cute for her. Not to mention how her lips make a love shape when she was smiling.

"I'm..-"

"I know dear," Jennie said while gesturing to others. "Firstly, let's get you clean up"

CRINGGG

I was about to say that the next class is starting and she knew what I'm about to say.

"Don't worry, Rose and Jisoo are in your class and I do know that you didn't realize that they're in your class. Don't worry! We didn't expect anything from a newbie like you" Jennie said as she messed my hair like I was some kind of a child.

Then we all were led to a dressing room. The moment where I stepped in it literally made my mouth gawked openly. It was so clean and looks so elite-like. It was like the dressing rooms of the rich people that you typically found in Korean dramas.

At the left were the makeup tables lined up and there about 6 of them. At the right, there were tons of new uniforms like the one that I was currently wearing and also a few coats had been prepared if the weather is getting cold.

"Lol, you were like a sheep entering a castle," said Jennie and everyone laughed with her. I was a bit taken aback though, "But still, no offense. Okay, girls, you all can go now" In just a minute, the other girls already went out from the dressing room. Well, at least they're all loyal towards their leader.

Suddenly a girl with short blonde hair with bangs hold me by my shoulder and literally pushed me to a dressing room. Before I could really react, the girl started unbuttoning my school uniform which made my eyes popped out.

I tried to look for Jennie or at least Jisoo and Rose but they were busy adjusting makeup on their faces at each of the makeup stands.

"H-Hey..!" I said stopping her.

"Oh, hey, what's wrong?" she said then looked at me in the eyes with her innocent smile.

"Um- yeah, the thing is, I'm not comfortable if someone unbuttoning my uniform like.. um.."

Then the girl giggled at me, "Oh dear, I'm not lesbian and sometimes I do take things without realizing so. we really need you to get off your dirty clothes if you don't want the teachers to find out you're skipping class. You're lucky you know them" the girl pointed out at Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo. "Btw, I'm Lisa"