Chapter One: Rose

Rose's POV

The hunter walked down the windy streets of the blood kingdom she saw a girl wearing a deep crimson red hooded cloak dart in to the shadows, the cloak covered her whole body and the hood hid her face, Curious, she followed.

Her light grey-blue eyes followed the cloak as it ran in the shadows.

Feeling the presence of someone else caused the cloak girl to disappear in front of her eyes " leave me alone hunter " the cloaked girl screamed, answering with a 'no' the hunter smirked, knowing this trick perfectly.

She pulled up the sleeve of her right arm, whispering slightly. Several small, midnight blue swirl tattoos appeared on her arm. suddenly, Pushing her arm forward, she saw the exact location of the cloaked girl, Reaching out, she grabbed the girl's arm, turning the girl to face her.

Watching the cloaked girl shake in fear she tried to calm her "it's fine I won't kill you 'Kay" the girl nodded which made the hunter smile taking her to the HQ of hunters " don't worry I won't let them hurt you until I know your an innocent vampire " worried she asked " how did you know I was a vampire?..." Smiling she answered the girl with the truth that it was simple "I noticed when you tried your disappearing act on me, rare vampires have rare powers... Yours is to turn invisible, which is cool, but dangerous if used by the wrong person.." the hunter look over at the girl to see her reaction to my statement but she just stayed silence and listened to the hunter, while I continued to explain what I understand about rare vampires. She looked up at me and asked " If I'm a rare vampire then h-how come you were able to see me...?" She looked a little shocked. "Well I'll tell you when we are alone" I stopped to listen. "What do you mean alone?" Confused she looked at me in fear as I continued to think before opening my mouth to mumble, "Four" as I said the number four level E vampires jumped from the buildings.. "Bring it on!" The hunter quoted with her anti vampire weapons in play as She waited for them to move..."I won't let you harm her!.."

* To be continued... At a later date ;p
~Ish*