Never Have I Ever (BoyxBoy) hehe!! ;)

Hello everyone!!! Story Description: How can you avoid infatuation when you have 'gay', 'hot', and 'teacher' all in the same sentence? Avery is a senior in high school and when the new teacher comes to town, people in his high school are skeptical. What mysteries lie beneath the gorgeous young face? And what is it about Mr. Taisley that has Avery doing some pretty crazy things? Reveal the mystery and keep reading!!

Chapter 1: Stupid Dares

I never thought I’d be in this sort of situation.

    My hands shook as I stood awkwardly in the middle of the road. Giggles and whispers echoed from the bushes behind me as they encouraged me to move forward.

   I hissed when I felt something smack against my arm. I spun around and glared at the three boys hiding in the shrubbery.

   “What the hell?” I demanded, rubbing my arm where the rock had hit it.

   “Get a move on, Avery!” One said. (The others mumbled their agreements.)

   Bastards.

   Reasurring thoughts flooded my mind as I took a hesitant step toward the large house. Their voices quieted to a dull silence as I drew slowly away from them.

   I gulped at my surroundings. The pitch black night was slightly intimidating. The stars seemed to be hiding and the cold wind was overpowering my thin hoodie.

   The lateness of the night had no effect on my tiredness.

    My eyes were frozen open from the cold and I was scared out of my mind.

   My hesitation only fueled my discomfort. My heart was racing uncomfortably. I didn’t want to do this.

   I stared at the almost too-large house in front of me. It was just a shadow against the midnight sky. I swallowed loudly and strongly considered legging it. So what if I was being a baby by not wanting to do this. It was complete suicide.

   Is that what I was doing? Walking to my death? I had heard the rumors.. Endless rumors.

   Rumors of how he stuffed voodoo dolls in all available crevices within the house. Of how he kept dead bodies beneath his floorboards. Of how instead of sleeping, he chooses to walk through a nearby graveyard, mumbling to himself and the gravestones. I swore I could almost hear his faded black dress shoes squishing through the cemetery mud. I bit my lip as the apprehension settled in.

   What if I die? Oh God I can’t abandon my cat! He’d die without me!

   My thoughts jerked to a hault as my converse caught on the jagged sidewalk, causing me to stumble. I caught myself just in time and fought the urge to scream bloody murder and cry for my mother.

   This was not just a creepy looking house. This was his house… Our new  teacher, Mr. Taisley’s house. It was only a few weeks into our senior year, but the whole school had started to talk about him. At first I could see why. He was young. About in his mid twenties. He was really good looking and had perfect semi-messy black hair. I thought everyone liked him…

   But then people started saying other things. I took the wide spreading rumors into consideration and tried to convince myself they weren’t real, but there were just so many flying around.

   Some people said he was a murderer. That the only reason he moved to this town was because he needed to escape to somewhere unpopulated. Other people said he broke out of jail and jumped from town to town. I couldn’t bring myself to believe those.