Moving in

Another month and a half has gone by and I'm finally moving in with Toby.
I tried to pick up two of the boxes we brought from my house and carry it up to his place but I ended up getting too tired to do it. Toby grabbed the boxes out of my hands even though he was holding two already. He's such a gentlemen. I couldn't even see his face because they were stacked up so high. We walked into Toby's house and he placed the boxes in our room.
*3 hours later*
Spencer's POV
I've been decorating me and Toby's place for 3 hours. I added some more modern and special touches into our room including some girly stuff and pictures of me and him. In the kitchen I put a fruit bowl on the counter and some pretty flowers in the middle of the table. In the living room I added a few pictures of me and my friends and put a shelf in the corner with some decorative items on it. We're finding out the gender of our baby next week because I'm 4 months by then. We can't wait.
___________________________
Toby's POV
Hey Spencer?                Yah.
I was thinking and I thought that we could have a nice dinner tomorrow night and maybe watch a movie, play some board games? Sure, I was gonna meet up with the girls but if you want. Well if you were gonna go out with them then we could do it another night. Ok, great! Cause I was looking forward to meeting with them. Alright, so tonight do you wa-
I get cut off by the door closing.
I feel like Spencer is usually out with her friends or other people.
I want a night just us, like old times, more fun and romantic. But even when she is with me she seems out of it.