Summoners.

Red opened her eyes. She must have blacked out. the last thing she remembered was the wolf, falling and the whited man, catching her in his arms.  Red looked around. She was in a white room, in a white bed and had tubes in her arms, hooked up to a white monitor. BEEP BEEP BEEP, the monitor made. Red covered her ears and closed her eyes, she pulled her knees into her and rocked back and forth. She hated hospitals. Hospitals reminded Red of her, and she couldn't afforded to think about her, at least not now. 

  The door opened, and in walked a nurse, who was wearing even more white. Red uncovered her ears. The nurse smiled, but Red growled back at her. The nurse didn't seem to notice, instead she picked up a clip board and walked over to the edge of the bed. 

"Ah, you don't look so good." The nurse said, leaning in to touch Red's forehead. Red pulled back. The nurse smiled, than looked back at her clip board. After reading for awhile, the nurse paused and frowned. She glanced up at Red then slowly backed away. She turned and paced over to a glass door and into a room with windows. The nurse picked up the phone and dialed. She nervously tapped her foot. 

Red saw the fear upon her face. She smiled. The nurse talked into the phone than hung it up, looking  over at Red. Terror was washed all over her face. The nurse backed up to the wall and hugged herself.

Red stands up. She casually walks over to the window and smirks at the nurse. Slowly backing away, Red turns and goes to the window on the other side of the room. She slides the glass open and looks out. Below her is about 45 floors then the cold hard pavement. Above her is another 20 stories. Red climbs up onto the window. She glances back, just in time to see the white haired boy enter the room. They make eye contact, before Red jumps out of the window.

************************************************************************************************************

"Damn that girl!" Kurai yells.

"Kurai, settle down" Xavier said putting his hand on his friends back. 

"We have to find that girl!" Kurai said, walking over to the open window and looking out to the Crystal City.

"And we will. But first we have Rilin to deal with."

"Screw that girl, she isn't important. She is just some little girl from the outskirts.''

"Yes, that may be, but she can tell us where the key is."

Kurai glances at Xavier. "And what makes you think that?"

"Because, she had the mark of the key imprinted upon her right hand."

Kurai thought for a moment. "Fine, you go bring Rilin back and I will go after the Summoner."

Xavier saluted Kurai and went out of the room. Kurai was alone in the completely white room. "Why so gloomy looking, Kurai?" 

Kurai turned around. A disgusted looked appeared on his face. "What do you want?" Kurai looked at the man. The man was Kurai. But instead of white hair, he had black hair, and instead of red eyes the mans eyes were black. 

"Kurai. Didn't you miss me?" The man jumped off of the bed he was sitting on and walked towards Kurai. "DOn't you like me? I mean, I am you....." The man smiled. 

Kurai grasped the man's wrist and through clenched teeth said "You may be my other half, but you and I will never be the same!" He let go of his wrist and walked to the door. 

"Kurai." Kurai turned around, his hands in his pocket and listened. "No matter what you say, I am you, and until you accept that, you will remain this way, empty and lonely." The man disappeared. Kurai closed the door behind him.

************************************************************************************************************

Red looked up into the night sky. Something wasn't right. The wind had picked up, but the thing was, the Crystal City was always the perfect temperature. Red stepped out of the alleyway and looked to the hospital she jumped out of.

 Red smirked. "Ha. That building was no match."

Red walked out onto the sidewalk and kept her hood down. The wind picked up. Citizens hurried inside. "Maybe they are having trouble with the weather machine?" one man suggested. 

"The BSSA are probably practicing something so they need the weather machine off." Another suggested. 

Red shook her head. what idiots. she thought. 

The sky was black, and the stars where guiding her out of the city and to the sea. Red was almost to the beach when she had a strange feeling. A feeling that she was being followed. 

Red looked to the boat house to her right. Out of the shadows stepped a girl around her age. She had black pants and a white shirt and a black jacket over it. The girl's face lifted up and she found Red's eyes. The girl had long very curly black hair and deep brown eyes. 

"Hello Red." the girl stated.

Red looked at her with surprise. "how do you know my name?'' She demanded. 

The girl laughed. "Why wouldn't I know the name of one of two Summoners left in this world. You are famous. And lets not forget you are also my enemy." The girl's face went serious at the last part.

Red pulled out her pistols and prepared herself. The girl reached behind her back and three daggers, between each finger in both hands. 

The moon suddenly peeked out from behind the clouds, and revealed a symbol woven upon the girl's shirt. The symbol was of the Redemption Clan. This girl was a Redemptioner.

"Bring it on." The girl said

Red smiled.