Chapter 4 - THIS IS ME

(Y/T) = your town

READER POV

What's happened here? Why they're Randy and his gangs laying on the ground? Why Jeff holding pocket knife with blood? Whose blood was that? Is it Randy and his gangs or Jeff? Too many blood to know whose blood is. I want to shout Jeff but I'm too scare. The person who standing there and laughing like maniac is not Jeff that I know. That person is someone else that I never knew. Right now I trembling because I scared. Jeff look at me with his big smile. I want to run away but if I do Jeff surely kill me. I want to spoke but my voices don't want to come out. He coming to me! What should I do? Oh no! I close my eyes to wait what Jeff gonna do to me. But I didn't feel anything. I open eyes I see that Jeff with sad face. "You....afraid of me right?" he ask I can't move nor spoke. "Answer me! Do you!?" he shout and I was shock and crying. Jeff never shout at me nor angry at me. I'm scare right now and I want Jason to rescue me. I close my eyes again when Jeff rise his fist before I knew it. Jason already punch Jeff before Jeff could punch me. "You bastard! How dare you try to hit my sister! She's your girlfriend, damn it!" Jason shout and punch Jeff many times before he call polices.

After that accident, my family decided that we gonna move out from this town to (y/t) (I don't know what town is Jeff lived). And Jeff and I were braking up. My brother right now is extra overprotective me. I got admit it that I really scared ever times I see Jeff. Liu really mad that Jeff would do something to me. I have to move on and forget everything happen to me. This (y/t) will be my new life and make a new friends. I already packed all my stuffs and put in track. I go to Jeff's house and see Liu not Jeff because one I still afraid of him and two his not at the house. "So, you really gonna go?" Liu ask I nodded "Yeah, after that accident my parents want to move out. You know, for my best to stay safe" I say. He look down "I'm really sorry. I should be there" he say in guilty voice. I shook my head "It's okay! It been past and I need to go now, don't want my family worry about me. Also say hi and goodbye to Jeff, alright?" I say and go into my parents car. "Sure (y/n) and say goodbye to your family too!" he shout.

And little I know that I never be safe at all even I always move to many town. Because HE always found me.