Chapter 6 - I Love You Until You Love Me

JEFF POV

I watching her from far away. I'll make sure that nobody can have her. She's only mine, mine only. She so beautiful much beautiful than I can remember. I love her, still love her no matter what. She's mine, mine, mine, MINE! I hate when I found out that she have a fiancee. That's why I killed him and killed someone who near with her. (y/n) is mine, she's not belong to other. "You know, I hate do to your dirty work for you, Jeff." feminine voice said it to me. I look at her red pupils with blakened scleras, "You just do what I told you to, LMK." I say to her. "Hey, after I learned how to talk to people's mind doesn't meant that I have to lied someone for your sick plan." she said with angry voice. I look her with serious face "Listen LMK, I really love her and I can't let her go." "Even she scared of you?" she asked and I nodded my head. "I want to show her that even I changes, I love her and care of her. That's why I want you to talk to her little more before I take her to mansion" I explain to her and she nod her head "Yes I know. But what if Mr.Boss found out that you bring human to mansion?" she said with worry voice. I sigh and look at (y/n)'s house and look at LMK back "Hey, you once human too. So, what's so different with that?" she shake her head "Jeff, I was a human. I'm changes now I'm a killer. I'm not like her, she innocent as child.". She's right, (y/n) is an innocent as child. She can't kill even a fly and she don't know how to defend herself. "LMK, I want you to talk to her again and tell her that I near at her house and I'm gonna pick her up." I look at LMK one more times "Oh, don't forget to make some false dead body." and she nod. "Fine, if Mr.Boss angry then I blame you." then she disappear. "Damn it, LMK. Why you so scared with Slendy?" I whisper "It's not called scared, it's called respect." she said in my mind. Damn it LMK stop talk to my mind without my approval.

I claim to (y/n)'s room and open her window. Sneak inside her room and stand in her corner room. Wait for her to enter her room. "Jeff, I already told her that you here and go to her room." LMK inform me "And good luck, Jeff. Because she seem angry at you." oh shit! (y/n) is angry at me. I heard footsteps storming at me. Then the door open with loud and here's angry (y/n). Oh, she so angry at me but her angry face is so sexy. Man, I miss her so much. How long I kissed her? Likes 3-4 years ago.

____________________________________________________________________________________

LMK: Hey guys! Miss me? I bet you guys miss me!

Jeff: Yeah, I bet they don't. Hahahaha!

LMK: Jeff, so help me.....tell me a reason why I can't kill you.

Jeff: Uhh....you love me?

LMK: Not quiet yet.

Jeff: Bcuz you need me for your story and my fans to read this shi- I meant this story.

LMK: Yes, yes I need you and your fans. Well, I happy that's you guys read this story and please to leave a like and comment.

Jeff: And don't forget to follow LMK. Seeya bitch!

LMK: Jeff! Anyway, bye-bye and always be happy my friends!