•1•

•Malak•

I was walking to an agency for something unimportant. And then Bam! A really pretty girl is sitting in front of me with coffee on her shirt and it's starting to get see through. "I-I'm sorry" she says her checks turning a slight pink.

"Yeah me too, hey I gotta go." I say as I write down my number. I give it to her and run off.

I am busy and I really had to go even if I didn't want to. But luckily a few minutes later I get a text from an unknown number saying "hey" and I get excited.

I send "sup" back and this is how the conversation goes...

Pretty Girl: I can't believe I'm talking to the Malak Watson
Malak: I can't believe I'm talking to one of the hottest girls I've ever seen
Pretty Girl: My name is Natalia
Malak: Wow and what do you do?
Natalia: I am a singer and model but I'm infamous
Malak: I can make you famous but I just have one question.
Natalia: What is it?
Malak: Would you want to go on a date with me, if you have a boyfriend we can go as friends, if not then it'll be like a date date.
Natalia: I don't have a boyfriend and I say a yes to your question.
Malak: Friday Night at 7:30, meet me at the movie theatre and we'll see a movie then you can meet some of my friends.
Natalia: I can't wait I'm really excited already.

Friday is tomorrow. I'm going to take her to see a horror movie so then she can cuddle into me if she gets scared. And then we are going to see Tayvion, Ben, Noah and some others. I'm nervous and excited

•Natalia•

Its Friday and I'm nervous, very nervous. I'm wearing a black fitted crop top and acid wash skinny jeans with a pair of Retro Jordans. I put my curly hair into a bun and just a swipe of mascara for each eye. I start my walk over there checking my phone a little bit as I walk. When I finally get there I see him nervously waiting.

"Hey" I say when I reach him

He's obviously speechless, I didn't think this would ever happen in a thousand years. I guess this is just my luck.

••••••••••••••••~•••••••••••••~
New FanFic
Date in Next Chapter
Read my Bryshere Gray Fanfic
Hope you liked
Love ya