•2•

•Natalia•

Of coarse, a horror movie. I have no clue what it's called but let's just say the whole entire time I was covering my face. If he wanted me to cuddle into him mission accomplished. After the movie that I barely watched I went to meet his friends.

Tayvion, Ben, and Noah are hilarious. But before I met them Malak, Tayvion, Ben, and Noah all had a talk that I couldn't know the subject of.

•Malak•

I had to let them know dibs. She's beautiful and they obviously will get eyes for her like I did instantly. After a brief talking to we went out and I introduced all of them.

"Damnn she fine" I hear Tayvion whisper

"How come Malak found her first" Ben whisper replied

"No fair he called dibs before we saw her" Noah whispered pouting.

She could obviously hear them because she got embarrassed and started blushing. They are not the best whisperers.

"Well nice to meet you guys I'm a big fan" she says

"How big of a fan?"  Ben asks

"Well I've met everyone here before other than now and I've seen many vines." she says

"Damn how have we not noticed you." Tayvion says checking her out a little. I bite my tongue to help me calm down.

"Well I was always with better looking people" Natalia starts to blush

"Didn't know there was anyone more better looking than you" I say trying to stay in the conversation

"That was slick Malak" She says giggling

"Psh that was nothing compared to me" Noah says boasting proudly

"Let's have a contest, Best pickup lines or something along the guidelines, Natalia is the judge." Tayvion says smirking. He thinks he's going to win.

"Ok and the winner gets a date with Nat." Ben says looking for approval.

I'm uneasy because I don't know if I can win and Nat is in the line I have to win. I look over to her uneasily and she says...

"Sure that sounds cool." she winks at me and then we get on to the contest.

"Can I borrow a kiss, promise I'll give it back" Noah says pointing to his cheek and laughing

"I would offer you a cigarette, but you're already smoking hot" Ben says touching her hand then acting like he got burned. She laughs.

"Do you like bacon? Wanna strip?" Tayvion says acting like he's making bacon.

It's my turn and I am nervous I think of the first one off my head. "Did we have class together? Because I'm pretty sure we have chemistry" I smirk and act like I'm pouring stuff together.

"That's a hard decision guys."

•••••••••~•••••••~••••••••~
A/N

sorry for taking so long to update

Who had the best pick-up line??

Sorry if u hate it

Luv u :*