Chapter 1

Ever since I was borned I've been told so many times I've been a big mistake.

That I shouldn't be alive that I should go die somewhere alone.

I've been beat and abused my whole and I still am.

When I turned 6 my 12 year old older brother raped me he stole my virginity.

My big brother and my father raped me about 3 times a week my mother and father would slap me, punch me, kick me and cut me.

I was useless to my family i was born a mistake and I believe that.

I was extremely smart and could do about anything but help my family i loved them they were the only people that I cared about even if they hurt me.

I had no friends I mostly didn't care about them unless they were involved with my family.

I would usually sleep with my older brother at night.

When I turned 11 I was deeply in love with my brother he would make love to me about everyday and I loved it he would tell me how beautiful I am with my long curly silver hair and my diamond like pink eyes and my small cute body I would love every time he made love to me I loved him and he loved me.

By the time I was 13 I could kill anyone if I wanted to.

My parents decided I would work as a prostitute my brother was against it he wanted to be the only one to make love to me I told him it was ok and that I'll still love him and then I left.

Y/N point of view

It's been 2 years sense I've became a prostitute I was now filthy rich so I left and went back home but when I did my whole family where dead there was blood splattered everywhere.

I dropped to my knees and started to cry I left my home and went to a small apartment complex and rent an apartment I went inside and I locked the door and I bursted in tears I wailed and screamed while tears trickled down my cheeks its, it took me about 9 hours to stop crying and I was looking around my new home it was a nice apartment.

I was pretty nice it had a kitchen, a small dining room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a living room the apartment was small but it was refreshing.

I decided to go and buy some stuff and sent the rest here

After I bought all my furniture and clothes I sended all of it to my new apartment.

So I went to go buy some grocery to last me at till the end of the week.

While I was walking home I bump into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry are you ok" I said

I reached out to help the boy up wait no it's a girl mhhh interesting.

"Oh no its ok I wasn't watching were i was walking" the girl said as she took my hand to get up

I smiled at her "Well its ok by the way may I ask your name young lady" I asked her I was extremely curios about her.

"Oh pardon me my name is Haruhi Fujioka and how did you know I was a girl?" asked Haruhi

"It's pretty obvious your a girl you are really pretty and my name is (F/N) (L/N)" I told her

"Well it's nice to meet you but I have to go home" said Haruhi while blushing from my comment.

I was dressed as a male right now "I'll walk with you thats the same way as my home is that ok will you Haruhi?" I asked Haruhi

"Ummm yeah sure that's fine with me by the way are you new around here" she asked while we were walking home

"Yes I am I just moved to an apartment complex" I said

"Really then you might live where I live" she said excited

"Hehe thats great I'm glad we can be friends Haruhi" I said

We stayed silent the rest of the way but it wasn't acword it was a comfortable silence.

When we got there I said "Wow we really do live in the same apartment complex."

"Yeah, well lets go shall we go (F/N)" Haruhi said

"Yeah lets go" I said as we both started to walk up the stairs to the second floor

"Well I live here I guess I live right next door to you come over any time Haruhi and goodnight Haruhi"

"Yeah sure ok and goodnight"

You walk into your apartment and put away all your groceries.

You went to make yourself ramen.

While it was cooking you decided to move all your stuff to the right places.

After you moved all your things to the right places you sat down on the table with your ramen and laptop that you bought.

While you were eating you decided to delete any kind of information about you or your family.

Afther you were done with that you finished your ramen and cleaned the dishes you took your laptop and went to sit on the couch.

While you were on the laptop you decided to join a school so you looked for the smartest school around and you found Ouran High School Academy and decided to join it.

But with your smart and not money so you took the test online and after you did that you put the laptop away somewhere and went to bed.

In dream

No dont go away I love you please dont leave me.

Im sorry but I have to go away sister and I will love you forever and always.

Nooooooo dont goooooo i loveee youuuu

End of dream

I woke up nearly jumping out of bed.

I felt something roll down my cheek i lifted my hand to my cheek only just realizing I was crying because I lost my brother that I loved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh and please comment is you liked it and like it please thank for reading this I'll try to make a new chapter as soon as I can goodbye