Chapter 2

I woken up with tears on my face i quickly wiped them away and shook my head to forget about it.

I checked the time it was 6:25 a.m. so I decided to take a shower to wake myself up.

I went to the bathroom with a towel with me as soon as I got in I locked the door and striped out of my cloths and I turned the shower on as soon as I got in I was hit with warm water against my back I got my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner.

After I got the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair I got into my tub to relax a little more sense I've been stressed out and everything.

I stayed in the tub for at least 30 minutes and decided to get out and to make some food for myself I got out of my tub and wrapped myself with my towel and walked into my bedroom while picking out my clothes I decided to look like a boy but with long hair so I wouldn't have to cut it off or at least not now as I was walking to my kitchen I saw something infront of my door.

I went up to my door and saw a letter in front of it I took the letter and set it on the table so that I could make something to eat.

As I was eating my omelette that I made with a glass of orange juice.

While I was opening my letter I heard my doorbell I decided to go and check who it was.

When I opened the door I saw Haruhi "Good morning Haruhi come in please" I said.

"Ah good morning (F/N) and thank you for inviting inside" she said as she was walking inside and I closed the door behind her following her to my dining room.

"Would you like some tea Haruhi" I asked her.

"Ah sure I mean yes please if it isn't a bother to you (F/N)" Haruhi said.

As the water was cooking I took my plates and washed them and put them away then I took out two cups and started pouring the water into them sense the water was already boiling and put earl grey tea and mix them I came back to the dining room and gave Haruhi a cup.

As soon as I gave Haruhi the tea cup my doorbell range so I left Haruhi in the table to go to my front door.

When I was in front of the door I unlocked it and opened the door.

After I opened the door and I saw a male man.

"Yes what is it?" I asked him.

"Ummmm are you (L/N) (F/N)?" he asked kinda nervously.

"Yes that is me" I told him.

"Well umm t-this letter and b-box is for you" he then took out a clipboard "c-can-n you please sign here" he said while passing me the clipboard.

I took it and sign it and gave it back to him.

He said "thank you" and then left after giving me the box and letter.

I took them both with me and went inside my home and went back to the table after locking my door of course.

When I got there Haruhi seem a little bit interested in what was in the box but to tell you the truth I already knew what was inside.

I went into the kitchen and grab a knife and opened the box and I took out my uniform for Ouran High School Academy.

I put it in front of my body and asked Haruhi "how do I look?" I asked her.

"You look great (F/N) and I didn't know you where going to go to Ouran Academy" she said slightly blushing.

"Yeah I am do you go there as well telling by your reaction" I asked her.

"H-how did you kno... nevermind but yes I do go to ouran academy" Haruhi said.

I smiled at her "thats great at least I have a friend there already" I said

Then Haruhi said " Hey I gotta go (F/N) my dad will start getting worried if Im not back home soon" she said while walking to the door.

I walked behind her and opened the door for her "Well then goodbye Haruhi see you tomorrow at school" I said.

"Bye (F/N)" she said while walking out my door.

As soon as she got out the door I closed it and locked it back up and went back to the table to read both of my letters.

I opened the first letter I got "w-w-what how wow ok ....... YESSSSSSSS!!!! Im so so so so rich now yess" I said.

It was a check for three hundred billion dollars.

I then opened the ouran academy's letter it had my classes on it and that I'd start tomorrow.

I took my cup of grey earl tea and went to my couch and sat down while I was drinking my tea.

I began crying again I missed my brother I loved him so much I miss him so much.

I put my tea cup on the coffee table in front of me and went to my room as soon as I got in I bursted into tears they wouldn't stop no matter what.

The only person that was in my mind now was my brother he was everything to me.

He was my lover my very reason to live but now I got nothing no matter what I have I got nothing to live for after all Im useless I couldn't even help my family.

After what seemed like six hours of crying I was tired so I stood up and took a book off of my desk and layed down on my bed.

After a good three hours of reading I was getting bored so I walked out of my room leaving my book on my desk.

I went into the kitchen and made me some miso ramen soop and I also got a bottle of soda that I bought yesterday.

As soon as i finished my food I wash my dishes and went into my room.

When I got inside I stripped my clothes and put on a silk light pink robes.

I went inside my bathroom and washed my teeth and went back into my room and laying on my bed with the covers over me just thinking about how my life will be like now.

I soon fell into a peace full slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell what you guys thought about this please if you dont like it then just tell me and I'll see if i can fix in ok guy please
Vote
Comment
And Like
Bye guys peace out.