Chapter three

The next day rolled around and sierra woke up to a beautiful smell of cinnamon rolls being cooked she followed the scent to find ramin in the kitchen making her breakfast "ramin you shouldn't have" she says with a smile "why I want to make sure my christine was well fed before rehersals" he replied. They both quickly ate their food and was out the door and on their way to the rehersal place.

Ramins POV:
While ramin and sierra was walking down the street they decided to walk past the aldelphi theatre "so many memories" sierra said with a sad hint in her voice she leaned onto ramin and rested her head onto his shoulder as they stood in front of the theatre "I know my second favourite moment in my life was performing here" he added "oh what's your first" sierra asked "meeting you" he answered as he saw sierra starting to blush they walked away from the theatre and ramin so despretly wanted to hold sierras hand but knew he couldn't as they were just friends even if he did wanted to be something more.
They finally got to the rehersal place to see Andrew hurrying them in for an announcement "we have decided to film the production for the whole world to see" he said jolly full sierra looked at ramin with a scared expression on her face. He held her by her waist ad whispered "you are going to be beautiful" into her ear "my angel" he added which calmed her nerves.

After rehersals sierra ad ramin decided to go for a walk around london they got to Hyde park and sat down watching the world pass them. "You were amazing today ramin" sierra said breaking the silence "thank you" he blushed "you were beautiful as always" he added "okay what gives" sierra asked "what?" Ramin asked "all you have done was compliment me and basically flirt" she says "oh urm well I like you a lot and that's really the reason why Mandy and I got a divorce and why she cheated on me cause for the last two years I fell out of love with her and fell in love with you" he blurted out sierra looked shocked and ramin felt like a fool he stood up and started to walk away but sierra grabbed his arm and pulled him close to her and kissed him the broke the kiss "you know I was hoping you would tell me the truth sooner think of how much time we wasted" she says winking "wait you feel the same" he asked "if I didn't then why would I do this" and agin kissed him.