Chapter four

Sierra woke up to her alarm clock, she rolled over to see Ramin sleeping beside her, she rolls onto her back smiling to herself as she remembers everything that happened last night.
At the last ring from her alarm clock she sat up and grabbed her dressing gown and tied over her body, she went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth.
She walked back into her room to get her clothes, lingere, ect. When she saw Ramin standing there, sierra started to blush and Ramin became confused "what's wrong sie" he asks she replies with her eyes looking down onto him and then he realised he had no clothes on and quickly grabbed his boxers "sorry" he said "what it's not like I haven't seen you naked before" she answers giggling.

After rehearsals sierra and Ramin went to there own rooms and sierra started to watch the little mermaid singing along of course. While Ramin was planning on a romantic date for Sierra and to ask her to be his girlfriend.

The next day came and sierra was ready for her dat with Ramin she wore a black lace dress that complimented her figure very well. Ramin was at the door when she answered his mouth dropped "you look beautiful" he says astonished "thank you and you Ramin you scrubbed up well" she replied smiling he wore a very sophisticated suit. "Ready l" he said and sierra nodded.

Ramin booked a table for two at the ritz they sat down and ordered their food and after 5 minuets their food arrived. Soon they walked to Hyde park ad sat on a bench "sierra Will you be my girlfriend" Ramin asked sierra started to giggle and Ramin lowered his head in embarrassment "I'm sorry Ramin it's just I thought we already were a couple" she said once she controlled herself Ramins head shot up "what" he said "well from last night I know your not a guy who would just sleep with a girl if you didn't have any feelings" she replied " so I take it that's a yes" he smiled sierra grabbed his by his neck and kissed his lips passionately "what do you think" she said biting her lips.