To ponder upon life

Life is just a thing goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it...

I'm just looking for some answers in a world that is so vicious to all of us. Now, why is it so vicious? Everyone has a different story. What you are about to read is my story.

My life has been really deep shit ever since I had to be raised by my father. Oh so now you wonder about my mother? Well she just put a bullet through her head when I was just six years old. At the time I did not know that, that was called suicide. But now suicide is all I think about these days. I'm not thinking of doing it, I'm just wondering why people decide to do such a thing. My father never had enough money to pay the bills. I would see him everyday just stare at the bills, then throw them on to a table in a frustrated motion, then from there he would just go to the kitchen drawer and grab any sharp object. From there you know what happens.

Excuse me, did I introduce myself? I don't think so. My name is Legacy. And I'm an only child. My dad, that I mentioned before does not really matter in my life anymore. Oh so you wanna know why. He is in a insane asylum. He turned crazy when I was about eleven years old and he has been in there for about six years by now. I live with my moms ex best friend that I now call aunt. But her name is Anxiety. Yeah between me and you that's a really weird name.

This world of chaos has lead me to ponder upon many things in life. It's like I'm stuck in a wonderland that went wrong. I'm struggling in the queen of hearts castle to escape. I need to find the way out. Find clues to the meaning of life, but most important find the magician that's around me.