Chapter 11

Tori's POV:

I am confused about my feelings for Dylan and Kyle. So I think I'm gonna take a break and I'm gonna head to Texas. But I don't know how to tell him. Kyle was my first boyfriend and I really liked him but Dylan was my first love. But now I think I still have feelings for Kyle. I don't know, all I know is I need a break from everything. Plus it will be nice to see my family again. I'm gonna tell Dylan to day because my flight leaves in tomorrow. I see Dylan and i called him over. He walked in the door.

"Dylan we need to talk about something." I said and I think he knew where it was going.

"I know I was thinking the same thing. We should break up. I am going to New York for a movie so..." He said sadly. I felt really bad.

"That's great, I'm also going to Texas to see my family and figure things out." I said sadly. Every time I was with him I felt in love but when we were apart I felt nothing. I want to say I don't want to break up but I just couldn't get out.

He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back. I felt sparks like never before and I know he did too. We were kissing and I didn't want to stop. But then Kyle came in and he broke away.

"Umm, why were you kissing my girlfriend?" He said and I slapped him.

"Ouch!" He said and I walked out of the room.

I heard them fighting then I saw Dylan leave so ran after him and grabbed his arms.

"what happened?" I said he turned around.

"Bye Tori." He said but before he got in the car I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me and kissed him. He put his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck. A tear went down my face. He put his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry Dylan I really am." I said crying I didn't want him to go.

"I'm sorry to, but I have to go." He said pulling away.

"I don't want you to go." I said crying and he hugged me.

"And I don't want to leave you." I wanted to just stay in his arms forever, but he let go.

"You'll be fine ok? I love you Victoria and nobody will ever change that I promise." I smiled and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you too and no one will ever change that I promise." He kissed me then got in the car and drove off. I broke down on my knees crying my eyes out. And I haven't seen him since that night.