Chapter 18

Tori's POV:

     I can't believe he doesn't remember. my whole world just stopped. But, that's not the worst part. he has been loosing his memory more and more as the days go by. He woke up today mad at me for what happens last year. He started yelling at me. I couldn't take it anymore. I left.

     I went to the studio in California  to hopefully take my mind off things. I tried rehearsing my lines but this season is all ab Liam and Hayden being in love, every time I read it I start to cry. I can't help it there is no way I can do this with him in this condition. So I decided to take a vacation from the show for awhile and and go to Texas be with my family. Maybe I can clear my head.

Dylan's POV:

     I've been taking some meds since I woke up and it is taking control of my body. I keep forgetting what happened to me and it's like it all rewinding, I go back to before and get mad at her and scream at her. But, when the meds  where off everything is back to normal. Apparently I have been very moody lately. The doctors say it's because I had a severe concussion and a my brain got hit just in the right spot where I lost a little bit of my memory. They said I should get it back soon but, it's not soon enough.

     I haven't seen Tori in like a week and I'm starting to worry that I did something to her. My mom says i was yelling at her whenever she came back in about leaving or something. I need to apologize but no one will let me use a phone, no one can get in contact with her and I'm stuck here. I feel like there is this wait holding me down under water and the more I try to catch a breath the deeper I go.

"That's it, I need to find her, I have to apologize." I said. the only problem is i'm famous, so anyone who sees me will recognize me if I try to get out. So I have my mom call in Tyler, he's like my big brother on set.

"Tyler I need you to do me a favor." iIsaid quietly so no one could here me.

"Sure, what is it?" he said whispering back.

"I need you to get me out of here, I have to find Tori and tell her I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately." I said softly.

"I don't know Dylan, I-" I cut him off. "Please, I have to see her." I say trying to hold back my tears. He looks at me with a concert look then quickly nods.

"I will be here at 7:00am tomorrow to and say we are going over lines then we can sneak out the window. Be ready because we have to be quick. I'll bring you some cloths to where do you won't be noticed." He says looking around making sure no one is around to listen in, I nod.

"Okay, remember 7:00." He stands up and starts walking away.

"Tyler!" i said right as he was about to open the door and leave. "Thanks." He sends me a smile and nods and just like that he is gone. Now all there is left to do is wait.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I've been busy. I'm going to try to make the chapters longer and better so let me know what you think! I love you guys and thank you for your support!

~madi~