Meeting Him

"Five hundred, thousand dollars."

The room goes silent. After a few seconds the auction guy seems to get his speech back because he shouts out "500,000 going once, 500,000 going twice..... SOLD!" The man walked me over to the edge of the stage and handed me off to someone handing him a check, presumably whoever had just spent 500,000 dollars on my virginity.

I'd hear of these sales, it's not a secret and no one questions it anymore, the elite are expected to have slaves and as long as no one interferes all goes smoothly, if someone escapes from someone their family pays, if anyone else tries to rescue them they will kill either them or the slave or both. So I do all I can do, which is stand there, and hope.

He grabs my harm firmly, not enough to hurt but enough to know if I try to run I will fail and I will hurt. Ushering me into a black limo he closes the door behind me and walks around to the other side sitting across from me. I remain looking at the floor not talking while I hear drinks being poured, a glass of Champagne is handed to me and I hold it gingerly, not trusting this strange man to whom I now belonged. "Drink." He commands, his tone hard. Dear god he has a sexy voice.

I sip my Champagne slowly, not having eaten in at least 48 hours the last thing I need now is to puke on him. "Look at me." Again it is a command, no room for negotiation in his voice. I look up shyly into the face of one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. His startling green-blue-grey eyes stare at me intensely making me blush and revert my eyes to the rest of him; his light brown hair is cut in a loose style around his ears and neck, it's professional but not buzzed and his bangs fall on to his forehead making his eyes that much more noticeable.

From his face my eyes wander to his shoulders, neither broad nor narrow but you can see the muscle there, not thick but toned. This muscle seemed to define all of him, he was not very big but every movement made the muscle beneath his skin ripple and it was very easy to tell he could over power me in an instant.

His laugh brings me back to the present and I blush looking down. Grabbing my chin he makes me look at him once more. "I will not be cruel to you but you belong to me now pet, so remember it" His voice is husky and I swallow hard, nodding in response. "Answer me." He snaps and I tremble slightly.

"Yes..." I say quietly.

"Yes sir." He corrects looking down at me. "We haven't gone over the rules yet so you will not be punished but from now on you will call me Master or sir at all times. Understood?"

"Yes sir." I reply with a bit more confidence

"Good girl." He says looking down at me "You will kneel at my feel if I am sitting as I am now from now on" He pulls me down to the floor positioning one of my knees on either side of his leg and petting my hair distractedly. "When we get home I will show you your area, it is to be in my room. You will have a bed and a desk and a small dresser. You will wear only the clothes I lay out for you each day and when I give you your rules they will be posted in your area. You will be my personal pet but not a maid. I will do as I wish with you but you will also have the paid staff at your disposal to a reasonable degree."

"Thank you." I murmur, not realizing that his hand and voice have been soothing me slowly, my eyelids are heavy and my head is rested against his leg, knees aching, I slip into a light sleep, his fingers still stroking through my hair.

Here you go guys, have an update <3 please, please, please comment what you guys think, good or bad just please dont be rude. 

-Kitty :*