chapter 1

Beep...beep...beep
Went my alarm clock, i woke up but layed in my bed for a couple minutes. I got up took a bath, brushed the pretty whites and washed my face. I threw on my red crop top, with black joggers,and my red shoes, and a ponytail. I walked downstairs and seen mom cookin.
Mom:do u want any eggs, honey

Me: i cant i dont eant to be late, Courtney come on.

When she came down we ran out the door. While we were walkin to school two boys came up behind us and stopped us. Hi, im tre and that is my brother jalen. His brother was lookin at his phone. Then, i look over at Courtney she was staring at tre blushing so hard i face look like two strawberrys.

When we got to school jalen took his eyes off his phone and look at me. He looked suprised.

Jalen:where is tre

Me:he went to give my sister a quick tour before the bell ring

Jalen: well i guess i will give you a tour.

Me:ok

Jalen:sry what is your name

Me:Vannessa

Jalen:wow!a pretty name for a pretty girl

Me:awww thanx

Jalen:well i am a nice guy

While we were giggling and laughin to the bell started to ring. Me and jalen had the same classes easier. When we walked in the room, it was these two boys and one girl. Jalen took me over there to meet them.

Jalen: this is ken,terrick,and amber

Amber: hey boo and now boo 2

Me: hi im Vannessa

They all waved hi and we sat down.

After the first 4 classes, it was time for lunch. I just grabbed a banana and apple juice.

Jalen: thats all u goin to get

Me: yea, im not really a food person.

While i was pulling to my money, jalen grabbed the money and put it back in my pocket

Jalen: i got this

Me: thank you

After lunch i asked jalen if he want to come over and he shook his head. After school was over i went to my locker and put my stuff in and close and there was jalen stanting right behind the locker door.

Jalen: ready???

Me:yea

--------------------
Im back this is my new story ,plz vote comments and vote and enjoy and read my other story a speacial luv ( the ben taylor story. I will keep u guys updated