chapter 3

Vanessa's pov
I woke up and that i woke up late. So i hurried and woke up my sister, i took a shower brushed my teeth and then threw on my blue crop top that says BAD on it ,my black and white striped pants ,and my blue,black and white jordans. I took a pic of me in my outfit and posted on instagram. Then i seen that u had to hurry so i ran downstairs and then out the door. When me and Courtney got to school i seen jalen sitting on the bench.

Me:jalen

Jalen:hey

Me: what is wrong

Jalen: im am tired of them makin fun of tre.

Me: what do they hav to make fun of him ,he is funny and cool and cute.

Jalen :well that is not what some people think about him

He pulled out his phone and showed me something someone sent him. I began to cry becuz all me elementay school life i was bullied.

Jalen: any way are you guys still comin tonight.

Me and Courtney: yea

Courney : i should probably go find tre before the bell ring

Me and jalen started to walk to first period and he was hold my waist all the way to class.

Ring, ring, ring

Amber: hey boos

Me: hey amber

During first period we really did do anything we just sat their and played on your phone becuz our teacher was goin to give birth to her baby. So we had a sub.

Amber:Vanessa

Me:yea

Amber: can i talk to you for a minute

Me: yea sure

Amber: are u and jalen a couple

Me:no, i dont know, y u ask

Amber ,becuz yall touchie,touchie and rubbie dubbie.

Me:girl really

All of a sudden the bell rung, the rest of the day went by quick and it was time to get ready to go to the movies wit jalen and tre. So i picked out what i was goin to wear( what Vanessa is waering is on the right and what courtney is wear is on the left at the pic on the top.

Jalen pov
When i got home and i seen that tre was already home. I hopped in da shower and threw on my kacky shorts with a blue shirt and my blue jordans
----------------------------
Thanx my bestie for helpin me wit this chapter and plz comment and vote. Luv ya