Prologue

8/13 I recorded Descendants and watched it on the 9th and have watched it at least 6 more times since then. I can't get enough of it. Send help.

8/18 I bet you'll never guess what I purchased yesterday.......yep, the Descendants DVD. I've already watched it like 4 or 5 times in the last two days. Help still needed.

8/19 Twice as much help needed than yesterday - I just moved into my college dorm! I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. I don't start classes until the 24th, so we'll see how it goes....On the bright side, I watched Descendants again today. I honestly feel like I'm a little too obsessed with the movie. 

"He what?!" I exclaimed as Audrey told me the news. Apparently, Prince (soon-to-be King) Ben made his first Kingly proclamation to invite some of the villains' children from the Isle of the Lost to Auradon Prep.

"I know, right? What is he thinking? And one of them is even Maleficent's daughter! Maleficent! Do you know what she did to my mother?" 

"Yes Audrey," I say, slightly annoyed. I'll be honest here, I love the chick, but she can be a little annoying at times. (More often than not.) "and he's crazy for doing this."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so."

"Audrey, please, I highly doubt - in fact, I'm 99.9% sure - that you're the only one."

"Well yeah, I know, but I'm glad we're on the same page."

"Mmm.." I hum. And with that she walks away - to find Ben, I'm sure. Honestly, he could do so much better. 

Ben's been like a brother to me since I transferred here last year. I was homeschooled, and the reason I didn't go to school in Auradon until now is because it's kind of been seen as a school for princes and princesses, which I am not. Although royalty in my eyes, my parents are not considered as such. I am an only child, and my parents are Rodger and Anita Radcliffe.

Back to Audrey: When I first came here last year, she was all sunshine and rainbows around me. I guess she just didn't want me to hate her, or something. During the first week, Ben showed me around campus and would check on me every now and then to make sure I was getting along ok. Ben had mentioned to me once that he was dating her, and I was ok with that; I wasn't looking for love anyways. Towards the end of the week was when Audrey suddenly started getting all territorial, like she thought I was going to take him away from her or something. I had told her a couple times that he told me they were dating and I wasn't interested in him in the first place. And we just kinda left it at that. We're friends, yeah, but she can just get on my nerves sometimes.

Other random facts about me:

I'm 16

Due to the fact that I was homeschooled, I've never been in a relationship

Dude, the campus mutt, is my dog. After the fiasco of having 101 dalmatians and moving to a "dalmatian plantation", my parents decided to put most of them up for adoption shortly after they moved there. They only kept 6 of the 99 puppies - Patch, Lucky, Rolly, Penny, Freckles, and Pepper - and Pongo and Perdita, of course. I was fairly rude when I was younger (without trying/meaning to be), as most children are, and told my parents that I was tired of only seeing spots all the time. That's when, on my 8th or 9th birthday, my dad got me Dude. I was ecstatic. He's never left my side since. And since pets are aloud on Auradon Prep's campus, I was able to bring him with me; and the school just kind of adopted him as a little mascot.

Like I said, I'm an only child, but Ben is like a brother to me. So is Doug.