Chapter 21- Of Nerf Wars & Broken Hearts

Media: "When a Heart Breaks" by Ben Rector (You'll know when to play it)

Cmdeguzzi edit: "Arms" by Christina Perri or "All This Time" by OneRepublic are amazing for THE part too :3

There are actually a lot of songs that would go well so if you get bored [Caraphernilia by Pierce the Veil//The Remedy by Jason Mraz]

^Astrid's POV^

Shit was going down. Bullets were flying everywhere, we were all screaming, and everyone was just having such a great time. As we were shouting I heard the door open and we all ceased fire for a second. We directed our attention and saw Loco enter, he was looking down at his phone. I held up a thumb and at that moment we all started shooting at him. He looked up from his phone once he felt the first bullet and immediately starting screaming and fell towards the ground.

We all stopped and started laughing.

"Jerks!" He said pulling himself off of the ground. He brushed the dirt off of his shirt and picked up his phone.

"The dead shouldn't be walking." Bjergsen said and we all started laughing even though it wasn't exactly relevant.

"Are you saying that I'm dead?" He asked.

"Well you look like it." Dyrus said, everyone started laughing.

"Fine, I'm benching all of you." He said and stomped a foot on the ground. The team gasped before Santorin spoke out.

"And who is going to play for us?" He smirked. Loco flushed red and looked across the room.

"Um- I, I think Pyxis and her little crew could play for us." He said confidently. I bit my lip to hold in the laugh. Pyxis held up her hand and opened her mouth to speak.

"We would definitely play for you, if you're being serious."

"I'm being totally serious." Loco said, the other boys raised their eyebrows.

"Alright we're in, right girls?" We all got it and started nodding.

"Cool, don't worry about practicing or anything, I'll see you guys in a week, we have a game against a new team, so it shouldn't do any harm to try some random things." Loco said and walked out of the room. Pyxis motioned for us all to come a bit closer.

"Alright, you guys have to get your own shuttle to the studio, but don't tell Loco, just be there so that when he realizes that we are the new team he thinks he's screwed and you guys can save the day."

Everyone nodded and started smiling.

We continued on with our nerf war.

---

"Leffen hasn't really been talking much to me lately." I said when we were back at our house.

Kayle looked up from her phone with a suspicious look.

"Is there something I don't know?" I asked.

"Not that I know of." Kayle said. I looked over to Pyxis who was going through Snapchat.

"Wait." Pyxis said, her face went white and she turned her phone towards me.

Leffen was out in Germany for one of his Smash! tournaments were they didn't have to play their mains, he wanted to get the tournament experience for his secondaries.

She tapped the screen and it switched from a picture of him at the airport, to a picture of him and some girl kissing with the airport sign behind them.

My heart stopped in my chest, it had only been two weeks since we started dating and this already happened? He had just left for his trip 36 hours ago, this wasn't actually happening was it?

"Help." I gasped out. I pulled my phone out and tried to keep calm as I texted him, to see if I was seeing what was there.

Me: Really? You've been seeing some other girl?
Leffen: I'm sorry, I've been meaning to tell you.. She's been traveling with me and has just been all around a great person. I'm sorry, but I love her.
Me: Thanks for nothing.

I turned off my phone, I didn't want to show too much emotion.

It had only been two weeks but I was still attached to him emotionally. It wasn't fair that he did this to me. I let out a small whimper.

"E-excuse me." I managed to get out before I stood up and walked out of the room. I walked down the hallway towards Sneaky's room. He was actually home tonight. I opened his door and saw that he was streaming. As soon as he turned his head I broke down and fell to the ground crying. He ditched his chair and came over to my side.

He picked me up and put me on his bed. I saw him walk back over to close his door through my blurred vision. Tears were still streaming down my face and I was whimpering.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.
I tried to answer but all I could get out was, "L-leffen." My sobs were taking over me, I was now shaking. I tried to get more out but I couldn't.

"Shhh it's okay, you don't have to say anything, just let it out."

I started crying harder as he sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into his chest and turned my head into him. The tears kept coming.

We sat there for a long time, Sneaky would reassure me that it was okay every once and a while and would rub my arms and hair. It was around an hour later when I finally stopped feeling tears pour down my face. I sat up a little bit and Sneaky let me readjust. I wiped the salt trails from my face.

"T-thank you." I said, my voice was still quivering and my throat was dry and scratchy.

"No problem, anything for you." He said and kissed the top of my head. I turned to look up at him. "You wanna talk about it now?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"It was Leffen, he cheated on me with some girl that's been traveling with him to all his tournaments and stuff."

"THAT'S TERRIBLE, HOW COULD HE DO THAT TO YOU! YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT!" Sneaky yelled. I winced a little at his loud voice but he calmed back down.

"Guess not, if he replaced me." I shrugged and felt some tears trickled down my face.

"I'm sorry, so so sorry." Sneaky said and pulled me closer to him.

"I-it's okay." I sniffled.

"Not really."

"Y-yeah, you're right." I said and buried myself back into his chest. "Thank you for helping me with everything." I said.

"I love you." He said really fast. It took me a second.

"I love you too."

"OH CRAP I NEVER TURNED OFF MY STREAM!" He said and got up from his bed. I leaned back onto his pillows before standing up. The chat was blowing up with things like OTP , and Sneaky the good guy. There were also things like who is she?  and those stupid spammed copy pasta fanfictions that they edited so I was in them.

I smiled at all the comments before looking into the camera and waving. Sneaky leaned over his desk and selected the end stream in 30 seconds setting through his dashboard. (OK I don't think this is a thing, but it is now.)

"Thanks guys for watching, I'll definitely be on tomorrow, see you guys later!" He said and waved to the camera. I waved too and watched him waving before he turned around and kissed me. I was taken by surprise before I kissed back and opened my eyes to see that chat exploding.

____

AWe OMG THIS WAS SO GREAT TO WRITE IT HURTS.....

--Ris<3

THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME OMFG HALP PLS YOU WILL DIE IF YOU PLAY THAT SONG WHILE READING ಠ_ಥ

-Cmdeguzzi (That was like the third time of me reading this bc wynaut XD)