Chapter 1

Chapter 1- Stolen

"Dude pass the coke" I hollered over to josh, one of my best friends. I know it's cliche to say but we've been friends since, maybe about since we were 5. Our lives are lame. Thats all there is to it, well i guess we do have wattpad on our side. Wattpad is pretty much the best site out there. Well thats our opinion that is. Josh's messy side hair cut moved in front of his emerald eyes as he tried to reach for the fridge, from the couch. "Amy don't make me move" He whined "I really want to finish reading this creepypasta fanfiction!" He finished. I sighed and responded "I don't get why you're reading those." Reluctantly I stood up and walked to the fridge. I opened the fridge with a giant squeak of the door. Of course, we are out of coke. I sighed and layed back down on the comfy brown couch and pulled out the book stolen by... actually I don't know who its by I really don't pay attention. Anyhow that's not the point here. I fell asleep reading a fantastic book and that's all there is to it.

The sun shinned around me and the grass tickled my back. Great josh must of threw me outside when I was asleep. I was almost covered by a green bush that maybe I could maybe fit under, and next to a blue house. Wait a blue house? I stood up in panic, I live in a green house not a blue one... There was a tight squeeze right above my blue nikes on my black leggings. "Amy where are we?" i heard a familiar voice speak. Taking a deep breath I looked down, thankfully it wasn't some zombie... "i have no clue how about you" I question. "Im asking you?! how the hell would I know" Josh spat out. I shrugged with no clue how to respond. I guess ill just knock on this houses door because why not. I walked up to the door and knocked. The click of a door lock went and the door opened shortly after. A man with curly brown hair, dark green eyes that had a slight sparkle. Once i saw his light blue t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes my jaw dropped. "A-austin?" I managed to spit out. A confused expression covered his face "do I know you?" He questioned. "Is james here?" I asked quickly mostly confused myself. "Hes out right now.. Why? Who are you?" He urged. I stared up at him "Do you know who Camilia is" I spoke. "Not a clue and i asked you something" he said getting more defensive. Ignoring his question yet again i pulled out my phone. The book stolen instantly popped up on the chapter with James and Austin. No matter how many times I click the home button that's were my screen stayed. I took a glance at Josh in panic, but there was this girl running out from an ally. Scars filled her legs, and you could clearly tell that she was scared- no terrified. Oh crap.. I looked back up and austin and pushed him in his house "GO TO YOUR KITCHEN" i screamed. Slightly in fear austin ran to his kitchen and I grabbed josh and pulled him inside in a hiding spot and shut the door behind us. i glanced back down at my phone and sw the words changing. Originally when Camilia first came the door was locked, but now the words changed. Camilia ran inside th house and locked the door behind her. She walked into the kitchen looking for help, at least that scene never changed. I saw austin pick her up and lay her on his couch asking what happened.

Once again I heard the door unlock and James walked in. His blonde hair is so beautiful... That's what I last saw before everything went black

----
A/N
Check out this chapters book
Stolen by KensieC110199
:D